My diet for getting low bodyfat

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
The problem is within your last statement
eating once or twice a day isn't going to cut it, and you have to increase your protein intake via
shakes, remember protein shakes count as meal replacement so increase your intake, try to get in 150-175 grams per day

at 5'2 you probably can achieve the look you want at 105-110 lbs if you do everything right.

cardio should be on the step mill at a slow rate for at least 30-45 min 3-4 times a week.

Would one meal and two protein shakes cut it?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
more like 2-3 meals and 2-3 shakes with each 2.5 to 3 hours apart

See, that worries me. I think I would gain.

So, if I eat the one meal and two shakes I wouldn't achieve my goals? I can lose the weight easy - but I don't look how I want.

My happy weight is around 123lbs but I still feel like I'm not toned enough and have a little bit of stomach. I want to eliminate my small stomach pudge.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My happy weight is around 123lbs but I still feel like I'm not toned enough and have a little bit of stomach. I want to eliminate my small stomach pudge.

You have to eat more in order for your body to let go, or else your body will go into self preservation mode which can cause weight gain or stall your progress, by eating more your stomach will get flat as you want and you'll get the tone that you want but you'll probably have to go at least 115 lbs or under since your only 5'2

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You have to eat more in order for your body to let go, or else your body will go into self preservation mode which can cause weight gain or stall your progress, by eating more your stomach will get flat as you want and you'll get the tone that you want but you'll probably have to go at least 115 lbs or under since your only 5'2

I'm going to try this and see what happens :smile: Thanks! This will be something new for me - I don't usually have a biig appetite - so that's a lot of food for me. But, if it gets me to my goal - I'll do it :smile:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to try this and see what happens :smile: Thanks! This will be something new for me - I don't usually have a biig appetite - so that's a lot of food for me. But, if it gets me to my goal - I'll do it :smile:

You have to build your appetite just like your body , eating more food but healthy food will help you reach your goals faster