My diet for getting low bodyfat

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Ultra, about how much calories do you say you ingest?

Also I myself don't require the whey supplements since I load up on a lot of protein, though to be specific, I'm more of a bulker than a lean guy.

For maintenance I would say 3000
For dieting 25-2800 to start and adjust from there

My goal is to get to300 grams of protein a day regardless

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

For the ladies in this thread here is a vid of my wife doing 28's of squats

1 set=28 reps
7 going a quarter down
7 going half way down
7 going from the ground to half way up
7 full squats at full motion

The goal is to hit the glutes from all angles, to increase overall roundness and thickness from too to bottom

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Basically you can eat whatever you want as long as you're eating at a caloric deficit you're gonna lose weight regardless:yeshrug:
Nah bruh, the theromdynamic approach doesn't work long term because it neglects the endocrine system. Your body isn't a mechanical machine, it's a bio-chemical machine. It operates using hormones. Calorie restriction will ultimately cause your body to react as if it is starving & lower your metabolism. They did a study of Biggest Loser contestants & found they all regained the weight after the show, because their metabolism had slowed down so much.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The great part about this is you'll be able to see my profession as far as fat loss and recovering my muscle and strength gains

A vid from today's leg training of my wife and myself, were doing leg presses, not heavy since this is my first week training since 5 months ago.

I gotta respect you breh. You let out a gaseous solution near the end, but yoi still saved the video for the "greater good"....you a real one.......:francis: