My diet for getting low bodyfat

RegularGuy

Banned
Daps
How about a diet free of animal flesh, a daily 16 hour fast, 30 minutes of cardio daily with a full body resistance workout three times a week?

Stop eating death and destruction... Peace

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
L
I've halfway read this thread so don't know if you're dieting for show a photoshoot or whatever, but I know something about poor calves. I can put on muscle and size easily but I have my father's chicken legs and his genetics.

Best calf gains I ever got were from using the strength shoes. I used them for a summer just doing jump rope and my calves grew so rapidly that I got stretch marks on them .

s-l225.jpg

Had notoriously poor forearms also.....I used a bootleg version of the Fat Gripz...basically used pieces of foam pipe insulation on all the pull up /chin up exercises at the end of training session

got better gains on forearms/calves than from anything else I'd ever tried.

That’s interesting bro. Back when I hooped I used to use them all the time and didn’t see much growth.

My forearms are small compared to my body. Seems like I can build everything except big traps, forearms and calves. So it might be genetics

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Your stomach is growling because you are hungry and are starving yourself and at that rate i cn promise you will never look the way you want. Youll likely end up looking the same but smaller. Which really sucks.

You cant cut out meat... u need protein. Unless you are going to get a lot of protein shakes in, and other high protein vegetarian options it will never work.

You need to do your research cuz I cant explain it all but to make it short

1) Losing weight is NOTHING more than just having a calorie deficit (aka burning more than you consume). You need to find how many calories you burn everyday doing nothing, and then add in the calories you burn everyday from exercise to maintain your weight.
2) Low carb, fasting, and paleo diets are only tricks to keep you in a calorie deficit. Usually when ppl do low carb, they remove the carbs and keep the diet about the same thus creating a deficit. Fasting diets where you only eat during x hours during the day work because you can only consume so much in the window. etc.
3) You just gotta do what is easiest for you. For me, it's easiest to keep carbs at about 150g a day. I get to eat a breakfast thats carb heavy like oatmeal and eggs, with a protein shake. The rest of the meals are protein (meat) + salad or veggies. Then at night I get to have some carbs too.

I am 128lbs @ 5'2 and I have 8lbs-10lbs to lose --- but my body fat percentage is the issue.

I want to drop like 5-8% BF but the issue is meat. I don't have a gallbladder or an appendix and after I had them removed years ago I didn't digest meat well - so I became vegetarian then vegan - but I'm back to vegetarian.

So, I would need to add protein shakes and make sure to have high protein vegetables at every meal. Also, I only eat like once-twice a day. Usually once.

Any recommendations?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I am 128lbs @ 5'2 and I have 8lbs-10lbs to lose --- but my body fat percentage is the issue. I

want to drop like 5-8% BF but the issue is meat. I don't have a gallbladder or an appendix and after I had them removed years ago I didn't digest meat well - so I became vegetarian then vegan - but I'm back to vegetarian.

So, I would need to add protein shakes and make sure to have high protein vegetables at every meal. Also, I only eat like once-twice a day. Usually once.

Any recommendations?
eat once a day

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For the ladies in this thread here is a vid of my wife doing 28's of squats

1 set=28 reps
7 going a quarter down
7 going half way down
7 going from the ground to half way up
7 full squats at full motion

The goal is to hit the glutes from all angles, to increase overall roundness and thickness from too to bottom

Wowsers!
This is killer! I done this before. That burn is no joke.
And squats are the best exercise in gym to do imho.
I hate them since I'm not very flexible but what.you posted here is an excellent one esp with the form.only thing I would add is why not free weights.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your stomach is growling because you are hungry and are starving yourself and at that rate i cn promise you will never look the way you want. Youll likely end up looking the same but smaller. Which really sucks.

You cant cut out meat... u need protein. Unless you are going to get a lot of protein shakes in, and other high protein vegetarian options it will never work.

You need to do your research cuz I cant explain it all but to make it short

1) Losing weight is NOTHING more than just having a calorie deficit (aka burning more than you consume). You need to find how many calories you burn everyday doing nothing, and then add in the calories you burn everyday from exercise to maintain your weight.
2) Low carb, fasting, and paleo diets are only tricks to keep you in a calorie deficit. Usually when ppl do low carb, they remove the carbs and keep the diet about the same thus creating a deficit. Fasting diets where you only eat during x hours during the day work because you can only consume so much in the window. etc.
3) You just gotta do what is easiest for you. For me, it's easiest to keep carbs at about 150g a day. I get to eat a breakfast thats carb heavy like oatmeal and eggs, with a protein shake. The rest of the meals are protein (meat) + salad or veggies. Then at night I get to have some carbs too.

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick: So what veggies will help to keep you full along with the proteins. I realize when I eat salads etc, Im still hungry after like an hour. :to: What vegetables would you reccomend?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Wowsers!
add is why not free weights.

The reason why were doing it on the smith machine is for the portion where she starts from the bottom and only goes half way up, she doesn't have to worry about balance just the movement but it was originally done with free-weights.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick: So what veggies will help to keep you full along with the proteins. I realize when I eat salads etc, Im still hungry after like an hour. :to: What vegetables would you reccomend?

eat green veggie with protein like chicken breast, prawns, I've even had hamburger salad with just beef and salad an bbq sauce

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Was 229 for the longest time, stopped everything and blew up to 241.

Am at 235 now

Going to try this, 205 is the goal

I looked like shyt at 190

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I am 128lbs @ 5'2 and I have 8lbs-10lb

Any recommendations?

The problem is within your last statement
eating once or twice a day isn't going to cut it, and you have to increase your protein intake via
shakes, remember protein shakes count as meal replacement so increase your intake, try to get in 150-175 grams per day

at 5'2 you probably can achieve the look you want at 105-110 lbs if you do everything right.

cardio should be on the step mill at a slow rate for at least 30-45 min 3-4 times a week.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Wowsers!
This is killer! I done this before. That burn is no joke.
And squats are the best exercise in gym to do imho.
I hate them since I'm not very flexible but what.you posted here is an excellent one esp with the form.only thing I would add is why not free weights.

try these

Will definitely have your booty sore!!!