My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yep gonna take someone broke to court, fukk their credit up and get a order against them with specified interest in the contract building.
Why? Because i'm gonna make their life more fukked up going forward in the future if i don't get my money.
If somebody asking you to borrow money chances are very high they already have fukked up credit. If they're broke enough to skip out on paying you back a court order ain't getting you that money either.

Never loan money period. Not even to your own mother or father. If you have it to give and want to then give it otherwise just tell them no. Trustworthy responsible people have access to banks and credit cards. They have no reason to ask you to borrow money because they can get it through their own means. Untrustworthy people won't pay you back anyway. There is a very narrow subset of people who are trustworthy but have fukked up credit and can't deal with a bank.

I'm a financially responsible person. I charge everything I can on a cash back credit card and pay them off monthly. All my bills are auto-pay on my Chase Freedom. I'm not running into any bills that can't post to that card. A decent portion of the month most of my paychecks are sitting in my checking account. If I need short term money for a couple weeks I can put that on a credit card and pay it off before it's due or just use checking account money. That's not even getting to my savings account.

What I'm getting at is a person with a decent job who lives within their means and is financially responsible is not going to walk up to you and ask for money. If a person has to ask people they know for money especially low amounts like $200 that says all you need to know about their financial situation and your odds of ever getting that back.

I mean seriously who doesn't have $200 on a credit card? When I was a teenager working retail I had that.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If somebody asking you to borrow money chances are very high they already have fukked up credit. If they're broke enough to skip out on paying you back a court order ain't getting you that money either.

Never loan money period. Not even to your own mother or father. If you have it to give and want to then give it otherwise just tell them no. Trustworthy responsible people have access to banks and credit cards. They have no reason to ask you to borrow money because they can get it through their own means. Untrustworthy people won't pay you back anyway. There is a very narrow subset of people who are trustworthy but have fukked up credit and can't deal with a bank.

I'm a financially responsible person. I charge everything I can on a cash back credit card and pay them off monthly. All my bills are auto-pay on my Chase Freedom. I'm not running into any bills that can't post to that card. A decent portion of the month most of my paychecks are sitting in my checking account. If I need short term money for a couple weeks I can put that on a credit card and pay it off before it's due or just use checking account money. That's not even getting to my savings account.

What I'm getting at is a person with a decent job who lives within their means and is financially responsible is not going to walk up to you and ask for money. If a person has to ask people they know for money especially low amounts like $200 that says all you need to know about their financial situation and your odds of ever getting that back.

I mean seriously who doesn't have $200 on a credit card? When I was a teenager working retail I had that.

You do what you do, I do what I do.
I got paid back and I have no qualms of taking legal remedies to garnish wages and other tactics to get my money back with interest.
If you don't fine.

I've had no problems with my system.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You do what you do, I do what I do.
I got paid back and I have no qualms of taking legal remedies to garnish wages and other tactics to get my money back with interest.
If you don't fine.

I've had no problems with my system.
I wish the hell I would ask a friend to borrow money and they come up with some bullshyt like this. If you gotta go through all that crap it was better to just never have given them money in the first place anyway.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I wish the hell I would ask a friend to borrow money and they come up with some bullshyt like this. If you gotta go through all that crap it was better to just never have given them money in the first place anyway.

If you need the money you would do it, and my friend needed it and did it, and I gave him 2 months to pay me back or he would be hit with the 50% compound interest rate per day afterwards.

It keeps people who know they have no intention of paying away and thats the purpose of it.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor

your friend, knew you was a b!tch and treated you as such

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yep gonna take someone broke to court, fukk their credit up and get a order against them with specified interest in the contract building.
Why? Because i'm gonna make their life more fukked up going forward in the future if i don't get my money.

But you said this was all so you remain friends.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Ruin your friend's life over $500, brehs.

Fred.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It's a couple people I never seen in this thread right now. Speaking of which....who are you sir ? :patrice:
Breh, I don't even fukking know.

I never come in the videogame section, I fukk around in the tunnel.
And I didn't join last week, so, there's that

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But you said this was all so you remain friends.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Ruin your friend's life over $500, brehs.

Fred.
It's one thing to say If I had that money I'd just give it to you but I don't have it to give.

It's another to tell your friend in a roundabout way that their friendship and your trust in them is worthless enough that you require them to sign a binding legal agreement for you to help them out.

The reality is for most people in that position it's a blessing for you to say Here's $500. You then alleviate someone who's financially shaky from ever having to pay you back and you're doing them a solid it's called being a friend and maybe one day that person remembers what you did and they look out for you somehow.

Not everyone that doesn't pay back a loan is on some malicious shyt either. Broke people can't really afford to pay back loans so don't put them in a position where they have to.