My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
But you said this was all so you remain friends.
wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Ruin your friend's life over $500, brehs.

Fred.

ruin his life, I wouldn't have ruined anything, he would have ruined his own life for not paying me back.
but we still are cool, but I'm gonna get that money back

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bro this is easy. Try to handle it as civil as possible to start. If he keeps on ignoring you, just wait to you catch him slipping and come up from behind and beat the shyt out of him :manny:
THIS:demonic:and when you crack his skull open, you talk that shyt to him like you his daddy for disrespecting you too:myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought I was bad but some of yall are straight up a$$holes. I've given friends a few hundred before and not expected it back when I had far less than I do now. Everyone needs a bit of help at some point.

I'm not fighting, threatening, or going to court over a few hundred dollars. It ain't even worth all that. Furthermore if somebody needs to borrow a couple hundred dollars their finances are probably really fukked up to begin with. If you giving that then don't make them pay you back cause they can't afford it.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor

I know somebody already said it

You ever see Bronx tale

Just cut him off don't ever speak to him again
You learned your less
and stop letting people borrow moneys it 2016
shyt is about to get ugly

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've always said any money lent to friends or family make sure you won't need it back cuz high chance they won't pay back and it's better to say you can't then lose a friend or just consider it a gift that they may return at some point

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thought I was bad but some of yall are straight up a$$holes. I've given friends a few hundred before and not expected it back when I had far less than I do now. Everyone needs a bit of help at some point.

I'm not fighting, threatening, or going to court over a few hundred dollars. It ain't even worth all that. Furthermore if somebody needs to borrow a couple hundred dollars their finances are probably really fukked up to begin with. If you giving that then don't make them pay you back cause they can't afford it.

This