My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
Drop him he ain't really your boy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i sold my PS4 and went to New York with that money. Only got a Pro atm.
I'll probably just watch a let's play of FFXV instead.
That's what I'm saying is take the Pro back and downgrade to a normal PS4. With the deals going now you can almost get $200 back. Use Cartwheel @ Target and you can get a PS4 Slim for $212.

If you got decent credit or know somebody with Target Red Card you can get a PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle for $202.
Target REDcard Holders: Uncharted 4 500GB Playstation 4 Bundle $202 (In-Store Only w/ Cartwheel)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
My friends know I'm not loaning any money. If i come across a person that puts me in that position we ain't really friends to begin with. I help with groceries or I'll just pay a bill for them out right but I ain't loaning money.

I got no problem loaning a friend money, but it will be under contract and notarized so if I don't get paid voluntarily we are going to court and their will be penalities and results if I'm not paid on time.

Worked out for me, loaned my boy $500 and he paid me back on time.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got no problem loaning a friend money, but it will be under contract and notarized so if I don't get paid voluntarily we are going to court and their will be penalities and results if I'm not paid on time.

Worked out for me, loaned my boy $500 and he paid me back on time.
You gonna take somebody broke to court? What you think you gonna get out of them?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You gonna take somebody broke to court? What you think you gonna get out of them?
Yep gonna take someone broke to court, fukk their credit up and get a order against them with specified interest in the contract building.
Why? Because i'm gonna make their life more fukked up going forward in the future if i don't get my money.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm saying is take the Pro back and downgrade to a normal PS4. With the deals going now you can almost get $200 back. Use Cartwheel @ Target and you can get a PS4 Slim for $212.

If you got decent credit or know somebody with Target Red Card you can get a PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle for $202.
Target REDcard Holders: Uncharted 4 500GB Playstation 4 Bundle $202 (In-Store Only w/ Cartwheel)
tumblr_mza8qiterZ1rokoveo1_400.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
There's absolutely nothing suspicious whatsoever about two noobs who joined within 1 day of each other using the term "your boy" within 3 minutes of each other on some random ass thread.
It's a couple people I never seen in this thread right now. Speaking of which....who are you sir ? :patrice:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
obviously it aint first time nikka disrespects you. He had no intention of paying you :russ: after all who pays back a mark?