My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
Never loan anyone money. If you have it to give then give it and if you don't then don't.

First off credit exist so the vast majority of people should have access to it and shouldn't have to borrow money anyways. If your credit is so messed up that you don't have access to it then that's telling. What I'm saying in a nutshell is this. The people that get to the point where they have to borrow money from others aren't financially responsible and are very unlikely to ever pay it back.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never loan anyone money. If you have it to give then give it and if you don't then don't.

First off credit exist so the vast majority of people should have access to it and shouldn't have to borrow money anyways. If your credit is so messed up that you don't have access to it then that's telling. What I'm saying in a nutshell is this. The people that get to the point where they have to borrow money from others aren't financially responsible and are very unlikely to ever pay it back.
now i can't buy Final Fantasy XV monday :mjcry:

Edit: I'll skip groceries this week I'll just eat what my Mom cooks :ohhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
now i can't buy Final Fantasy XV monday :mjcry:

Edit: I'll skip groceries this week I'll just eat what my Mom cooks :ohhh:
I'm fortunate I never had to live like this. I mean before I came of working age it was whatever my parents bought me but since age 16 to now I've always had a job and been able to buy the things I wanted with-in reason. Don't you have a PS4 Pro? Just take it back and downgrade to a PS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fortunate I never had to live like this. I mean before I came of working age it was whatever my parents bought me but since age 16 to now I've always had a job and been able to buy the things I wanted with-in reason. Don't you have a PS4 Pro? Just take it back and downgrade to a PS4.
i sold my PS4 and went to New York with that money. Only got a Pro atm.
I'll probably just watch a let's play of FFXV instead.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor
1) You could shoot the fair one or

2) Go to his crib and pick out something you like preferrably worth more than 200...gotta tax for time

giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i sold my PS4 and went to New York with that money. Only got a Pro atm.
I'll probably just watch a let's play of FFXV instead.
Man forget all that. I'll buy it digitally and let you use my sign on until you get back on your feet. I don't have an active credit card on psn anyway and will be using a gift card to cop the game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Its gay to want to remain friends with people you loan money too?
Must be a generational thing.
My friends know I'm not loaning any money. If i come across a person that puts me in that position we ain't really friends to begin with. I help with groceries or I'll just pay a bill for them out right but I ain't loaning money.