My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor

From an OG, First a foremost do not respond act emotionally:slapfight: Over a couple of dollars.

He's acting like a :wrist:bytch and probably embarrassed for being such a fuk boy:hula:. Show some growth and handle it like a true gentleman youngin. Write him a brief personal letter or email without :mad: or:angry:asking for your bread back , explaining that you want to remain friends :handshake:and that if he pays you back all is forgiven:cheers:If he doesn't respond, you can either cut him and blow up his spot which to me is pointless and a waste of time, or gage if you can use the debt as credit for free labor like running errands ( dry cleaning, weed, beer, groceries) for a period of time, then cut him off like Cam'ron did Jim Jones:laff:

***The key is to get $400 worth of labor out of the bum which pays for your PS4***

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That's the worst. I know my boy was watching his friend go shopping from a far and he was owed about $100 dollars. There are people I know that have asked me for a "loan" and I just say it's a gift if I choose to give them the money because I know I'll never see it again when they are always on hard times. I have borrowed money from friends before in hard times and I made it imperative to keep my credit good with them. They always got it back. I know people that say it's better to lose that money and get "worthless" people out of your life.
yep but thats why i aint lettin nikkas hold more than 20 cuz if they cant give that back thats when i cut that off

Daps
how do you know what tranny's do.
sherekhan02.jpg
bc bytches trannys fags all do the same thing

why you FOCUS only on the word TRANNY :francis::usure:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black people shouldn't be loaning other Black people money to begin with.

don't loan out nothing that you can't afford to lose.

Gatdamn you're a fukkin c00n :snoop:

Why the fukk did you have to bring black people specifically into this :why: you just had to find a way to shyt on black black people :mindblown:

Lending/borrowing money is not a race specific issue :mindblown:

Either you're a troll a c00n or just a fukkin idiot :francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Gatdamn you're a fukkin c00n :snoop:

Why the fukk did you have to bring black people specifically into this :why: you just had to find a way to shyt on black black people :mindblown:

Lending/borrowing money is not a race specific issue :mindblown:

Either you're a troll a c00n or just a fukkin idiot :francis:

Not only are you illiterate and remedial, you're also very insecure. I didn't shyt on Black people at all, I simply stated my opinion that Black people shouldn't be loaning money to each other unless it's an amount they can afford to lose.

Do better.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not only are you illiterate and remedial, you're also very insecure. I didn't shyt on Black people at all, I simply stated my opinion that Black people shouldn't be loaning money to each other unless it's an amount they can afford to lose.

Do better.

You did made it race specific. Maybe you should try reading again :francis:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Bruhh strap up !

I dont know were you live but where I am from you cant come on the Block if you Let that shyt slide

Young brother that is exactly not the way to handle the situation

$200 is not worth an assault and battery charge which can escalate to other people in your cypher getting hurt requiring bond and public defenders feeding this racist system.

If he is unable to resolve the debt reasonably he can always file a civil suit at the court for $40

This is a life lesson / teaching point to you young brothers

IDC if your live in the hood, the hood doesn't have to live in you, show discipline and always act in honor and WATCH HOW OTHERS AROUND YOU RESPOND

A real man doesn't have to resort to violence to resolve disputes