My Boss Just Got Fired and I got the Position...ALL UNEXPECTED (9/23/15 UPDATE: Got Another Offer)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm serving at an interim capacity btw...and of course I got a massive pay raise but I'm more concerned about being capable for the job.

fukk I'm really shook with everything that needs to get done.
Stop acting scared:scust:. There so much info online about how positions operate you can google it. Try to link up with people in a similar position through linked in or a networking group. Fear is for bytches :yeshrug: Congrats btw.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm serving at an interim capacity btw...and of course I got a massive pay raise but I'm more concerned about being capable for the job.

fukk I'm really shook with everything that needs to get done.

Don't worry, you got this! You wouldn't have got the promotion if they didn't think you could handle it.

The beginning is always the hardest part but you'll figure it out and feel more comfortable/relaxed with your new position in no time.

Big up yourself!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So how's it going breh?
Check the OP...but the job is going very well. Like I mentioned this position that I'm an acting director in is being phased out but my new boss (who superseded my boss I mentioned in the old OP) is putting me in a different position. However I got a more lucrative offer today with the person who offered it being very flexible for me timeframe-wise/logistically.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Check the OP...but the job is going very well. Like I mentioned this position that I'm an acting director in is being phased out but my new boss (who superseded my boss I mentioned in the old OP) is putting me in a different position. However I got a more lucrative offer today with the person who offered it being very flexible for me timeframe-wise/logistically.
So it seems to be working out :ehh:

Keep killing em young breh :myman: #BlackExcellence