My Boss Just Got Fired and I got the Position...ALL UNEXPECTED (9/23/15 UPDATE: Got Another Offer)

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
I'm serving at an interim capacity btw...and of course I got a massive pay raise but I'm more concerned about being capable for the job.

fukk I'm really shook with everything that needs to get done.

happened to me but i did well enough to keep the job

although they did hire a replacement dude sucked and they offered it again to me

giphy.gif

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's so many responsibilities and tasks that are in critical phases that I am unaware of that I now have to deal with...I have a great working relationship with the people that now report to me and work with me so they will help...and they all understand that this is an impossible position I'm in but nonetheless this shyt is too much guys wtf I'm scared shytless.
Congratulations. I hope you don't like sleeping because now you gotta burn that midnight oil.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
like someone else said notes, notes, notes. Don't try to look impressive by asking smart ass question, just be wiring everything down. Especially if youre working with logistics and inventory.

If it wasnt you, get with the person your former boss worked closer to and rack their brain about your bosses schedule. When did he/she have suck and such done etc.

Stay o ur underlings ass. Nobody wants to be the a$$hole boss, but people will slack off if given the opportunity. Speak to them i a respectful way but make sure they know ur serious

oh yeah, that first in last to leave is real. get ready to put in boss hours.

Worse case scenario and shyt dont work out, you got managerial experience :blessed: shyt is gold when looking for another job.

Congrats, my brother. Wish you the best.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations. I hope you don't like sleeping because now you gotta burn that midnight oil.
Fam its carnival whee I am which is a major holiday and today was a mandated half day for government employees with tomorrow and friday being admin. leave and I got off at 6:30...am working tomorow (not going into the office till 12/1 ish) and will be on call throughout the extended weekend smh...this is just the beginning...oh well. :manny: