My blackness tells me that I should like Bron more than Kobe

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
First, lets run down the reasons why Bron SHOULD be black America's hero:

1. Bron is married to a sista from his hood that was with him before he had any money. Kobe married some Mexican video hoe without getting a prenup while she was still in high school. :what:

2. Bron grew up in the hood without a father being raised by a tough single mother. I can actually relate to that. Kobe on the other hand grew up privileged in a two parent household with an NBA father.

3. Bron stayed loyal to his high school friends and brought them on with him. By all accounts he's a loyal dude that everyone likes. Kobe on the other hand is a loner who has burned countless bridges and few people would actually consider a friend.

Yet I just can't bring myself to it. Kobe's game is just too nice and Bron's game not nice enough. :yeshrug:
:ehh: good points, I came in here to hate...but u bring some valid shyt to light. I think I like Kobe more because he is sorta attached to my youth, Lebron is cool...but he sorta borders into that skinny jean new school era that I despise. I think I'm getting old brehs

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
the logic always baffles me....nikkas wanna hate on a dude for growing up privileged when EVERYBODY, including YOU who make that point, are trying to get enough money to do the same thing for your kids. :what:

Exactly breh:mindblown:

Why, in the black community, do we try and put someone DOWN for being raised in a household with both parents?:snoop:

:snoop:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:ohhh: OP has a great point

but...his paper work is still being looked over in my department because of this...

Too many koons in the Black community nowadays.

i made this exact same thread on :hamster:
shyt don't make sense why the black community abandoned lebron.

subconsciously, we see him as taking the easy way out of the struggle (by making a super team)....we can't do it :to: so he can't. He gotta represent for the field nikka in us. He abandoned that

I think that's why black folks give him the :rudy: now

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the logic always baffles me....nikkas wanna hate on a dude for growing up privileged when EVERYBODY, including YOU who make that point, are trying to get enough money to do the same thing for your kids. :what:

This is the shyt that doesn't make sense to me. 20 years from now do black people still wanna look back at the hood being some measuring stick of blackness? Come the fukk on..
Not every black family is born from poverty and those that don't shouldn't feel like they are sellouts or koons because they are away from poverty. This shyt is just as self destructive in the community as outside prejudice if not more.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Damn breh...I actually viewed you as one of the most intelligent posters on the booth and you come and do this.

You let me down breh. You let me down.

Wat8.jpg