My blackness tells me that I should like Bron more than Kobe

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Turned down free tickets to see Lebron's boring ass play :pacspit:

Skipped school and drove to watch Kobe and the Goat franchise play the Hawks in Atlanta and then the Grizz in Memphis the next night :blessed:

Daps
First, lets run down the reasons why Bron SHOULD be black America's hero:

1. Bron is married to a sista from his hood that was with him before he had any money. Kobe married some Mexican video hoe without getting a prenup while she was still in high school. :what:

2. Bron grew up in the hood without a father being raised by a tough single mother. I can actually relate to that. Kobe on the other hand grew up privileged in a two parent household with an NBA father.

3. Bron stayed loyal to his high school friends and brought them on with him. By all accounts he's a loyal dude that everyone likes. Kobe on the other hand is a loner who has burned countless bridges and few people would actually consider a friend.

Yet I just can't bring myself to it. Kobe's game is just too nice and Bron's game not nice enough. :yeshrug:
This nikka has low key been the biggest Bron stan the whole time. :salute:

Daps
Turned down free tickets to see Lebron's boring ass play :pacspit:

Skipped school and drove to watch Kobe and the Goat franchise play the Hawks in Atlanta and then the Grizz in Memphis the next night :blessed:
Seeing someone with the shot selection of JR Smith and Rudy Gay is so entertaining.

No way I'm paying to see someone who isn't even the GOAT sidekick or was never the undisputed best in the league. :yeshrug:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Seeing someone with the shot selection of JR Smith and Rudy Gay is so entertaining.

No way I'm paying to see someone who isn't even the GOAT sidekick or was never the undisputed best in the league. :yeshrug:

:childplease:

You know the thing I don't like about you, Rug? It's not your hate for the greatest player this generation has ever seen, it's the fact that you're in the red and negging you is pointless :wow:

Keep hatin', Rug, hate him with all your heart :takedat:

Daps
:childplease:

You know the thing I don't like about you, Rug? It's not your hate for the greatest player this generation has ever seen, it's the fact that you're in the red and negging you is pointless :wow:

Keep hatin', Rug, hate him with all your heart :takedat:

It's the fact that you have no comeback and know it's true that he's not even the GOAT sidekick and he's never been the undisputed best player in the world. It's okay though. Talk about my negs. :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First, lets run down the reasons why Bron SHOULD be black America's hero:

1. Bron is married to a sista from his hood that was with him before he had any money. Kobe married some Mexican video hoe without getting a prenup while she was still in high school. :what:

2. Bron grew up in the hood without a father being raised by a tough single mother. I can actually relate to that. Kobe on the other hand grew up privileged in a two parent household with an NBA father.

3. Bron stayed loyal to his high school friends and brought them on with him. By all accounts he's a loyal dude that everyone likes. Kobe on the other hand is a loner who has burned countless bridges and few people would actually consider a friend.

Yet I just can't bring myself to it. Kobe's game is just too nice and Bron's game not nice enough. :yeshrug:
So basically you are a c00n for Kobe :ez:
It's the fact that you have no comeback and know it's true that he's not even the GOAT sidekick and he's never been the undisputed best player in the world. It's okay though. Talk about my negs. :umad:
You know, I was just having a convo about this :shaq:

But I'll let that boy :cook:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He actually made valid points.

You know what they say the haters are low-key the biggest fans in denial. :mjpls:
Ok so one of the biggest Kobe Stan's is gonna come on here saying his "blackness" tells him to root for bron. Then goes on to attack Kobe's character .....this nikka might be:troll: On us....:ohhh:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron is 13-6 vs Kobe in head to head matchups....

All that stuff about two parent homes and Mexican wives is secondary...

:russ:

If you like good team basketball and winning you like LeBron....

U cant win 5 rings not playing good team ball this myth has to stop