my best Polo pieces came from Marhsall's

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
All I ever see there are polos, socks, classic fit button downs, and underwear.
Marshalls and TJ Maxx the spot for socks, polo and dress shirts, underwear, pajamas, lower level name brand cologne, body wash, and father's day type gifts like wallets, bedroom shoes and shyt like that

Ross good too but their shoe selection can be trash at times...depends on location for those stores too. TJ Maxx only got women shoes but they got watches and shyt that Marshalls don't have.

Daps
Y'all in here arguing back in forth... They've done multiple articles on EXACTLY what you getting from these type of stores. And no... You not getting the high grade, $250 dollar polo joints to EVER hit there... But you there are made by Polo. The real Polo. But again... They just ain't the same high quality shyt you gonna get in the REAL polo store (not outlet)

https://fashionista.com/2010/08/ins...ehind-the-scenes-at-marshalls-and-t-j-maxx-hq

The Truth About TJ Maxx and Marshall's

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/shoptoit/2008/10/10_things_you_didnt_know_about.html

This is what I was trying to translate.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas in here sounding like my dad :flabbynsick:

Y'all shop at Burlington too huh
Yeah I used to say that too but My Burlington stores be having shyt! The one in my hometown is the worst but the ones near me have some good shyt.,I’m still mad that I couldn’t get that Dale Murphy jersey they had for 40 dollars.
men's-atlanta-braves-dale-murphy-red-cooperstown-collection-mesh-batting-practice-jersey.jpg

Got some Ken Griffey’s our of there. Got a dope Gap jacket for 20 that’s still 80 dollars at gap right now. You can find shyt if you look hard enough.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I buy true religions there for 40 to 60 dollars instead of paying the 120+ from the trues store. Or like you said that polo for 20-40 dollars instead of paying the 90 plus from macys:ehh:.

Daps
I been getting all my Ralph Lauren at the thrift store for the past 12 years. It's a very underrated place to buy Polo. I'm not a super collector or anything. I primarily like general released rectangle label solid/striped shirts (1986-87 season Black/Red Freddie Kruger striped rugby is my personal Grail piece! :ohlawd:), pocket shirts, Chaps Ralph Lauren spellouts and 1990s Polo Sport pieces with a flag. You can easily build up a quality small Polo Ralph Lauren collection for under the price you would pay for a shirt at retail with an afternoon of efficient and observant thrifting.

Pieces I come across range from gently used to new with tags costing no more than $5. My local thrift has 50% off sales on major holidays. I just picked up a new green RL v neck and RL cargo shorts to wear for the 4th for less than $2