my best Polo pieces came from Marhsall's

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all in here arguing back in forth... They've done multiple articles on EXACTLY what you getting from these type of stores. And no... You not getting the high grade, $250 dollar polo joints to EVER hit there... But you there are made by Polo. The real Polo. But again... They just ain't the same high quality shyt you gonna get in the REAL polo store (not outlet)

https://fashionista.com/2010/08/ins...ehind-the-scenes-at-marshalls-and-t-j-maxx-hq

The Truth About TJ Maxx and Marshall's

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/shoptoit/2008/10/10_things_you_didnt_know_about.html

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I go to TJ Maxx and Marshall’s and rack up on these for the winter
71LsdU1avdL._SX425._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg

1775079_fpx.tif

:banderas::banderas::banderas:
These are the best beanies I’ve ever worn!! They’re perfect for my big ass head lol:russ:

Daps
First you say it’s not the real brand, now you say the stuff is leftovers from too much inventory, last season, or stuff with flaws that couldn’t pass inspection? So is it real or not? Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

And what does your ex working in fashion have to do with knowing whether Marshals and TJ Maxx carry real brand name clothing or not? :what:

When she was your girl and you introduced her to your homies, you told them she works in fashion when I’m actually she was working in the dressing room at Marshals making sure customers came out with the same number of clothes they came in with didn’t you?

Btw I’m just trolling, don’t start a war with me breh :cheers:

I said Marshall’s AND outlets. Sometimes, it is a whole line created just for the OUTLET. I’m not saying Marshell’s is the OUTLET, I’m saying SOME brands are not selling the same line of clothes across all platforms.

But hey, enjoy the shirts. It’s not that serious.
:hubie:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
The stuff at the outlets is made for the outlets.

Designers have different tiers of clothes. For instance, those tacky Michael Kors bags with the MK are Michael, By Michael Kors. That is the lower end tier. The mid level is Kors By Michael Kors, and the top is Michael Kors.

It's the same for Calvin Klein. There is white label (Macys) and the higher tier black label. The Banana Republic Factory store has clothes made specifically for that store, and they get some leftovers from the regular Banana Republic store. (Same with J. Crew, Guess, Gap)

The stuff at TJ Maxx/Marshalls is either leftovers from too much inventory made that didn't sell to department stores, last season, or irregulars with small flaws that can't be easily detected, and there is no buy back clause, like regular department stores, so they can sell low, but can't return anything back to the vendors.

Source: MY EX WORKS IN FASHION

:birdman:
You legit sound stupid. Not saying you wrong though. Will say that at least in my area’s shopping centers, the RLP at belk is the same ones at TJ

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
You can always find some gems in there. It's like going on a treasure hunt. I love it when they don't know the value of an item. For example, I copped a Nike x Gyakusou running shirt for 19.99 when it's normally like 80 bucks just because they threw it in with all the other workout clothes.