my best Polo pieces came from Marhsall's

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Always find random sneaker gems at spots like Ross

giphy.gif

I always rack up on shoe gems at Ross. Every time my girl wants to go to Ross I dip on her as soon as we hit the entrance. I’m at the shoes section :eat:

Even started hitting up different Ross’s. One time I was in there and saw a breh in there with his wife. I saw some Brons in there but they did not have my size. He was like. Aiyo :mjpls: On the low they have them in your size at the Ross in the Town Center. We just came from there. I cleaned out their Air Max’s. I dapped breh Up :obama: And copped them 15 minutes later :ahh:

Last edited:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Most of the things in those kind of stores are not the real brand. It's similar to the outlets. They are made specifically for those stores.

They're real.. They have flaws in them though.. Couldn't pass inspection..

Wrong and wrong.

These stores buy "bins" or crazy bulk items from the department stores at a whole sale cheaper price. Like the cologne they have has a shelf life in the department store once the store gets in newer fragrances the old go to the bulk buy bins.

Outlets are all of the last season and year items. Or slightly missed stictched or ill fitting.

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
How do you know? Do you work for marshalls/tj maxx? I worked for a major retailer who would sell real name brands to them.

Used to work for Tjmaxx and can confirm that the shyt in there is the real deal. They get the extra inventory, last seasons ish from bigger stores who couldn't sell all of it. Tjmaxx, Marshalls, Homegoods, Home sense(Canada, with some stores in the US and other countries.), Winners (Canada), Sierra Trading post, And another store called TJ something in the UK are all under the TJX company. It's good because if you work for one of those stores, you get a discount at the others.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The stuff at the outlets is made for the outlets.

Designers have different tiers of clothes. For instance, those tacky Michael Kors bags with the MK are Michael, By Michael Kors. That is the lower end tier. The mid level is Kors By Michael Kors, and the top is Michael Kors.

It's the same for Calvin Klein. There is white label (Macys) and the higher tier black label. The Banana Republic Factory store has clothes made specifically for that store, and they get some leftovers from the regular Banana Republic store. (Same with J. Crew, Guess, Gap)

The stuff at TJ Maxx/Marshalls is either leftovers from too much inventory made that didn't sell to department stores, last season, or irregulars with small flaws that can't be easily detected, and there is no buy back clause, like regular department stores, so they can sell low, but can't return anything back to the vendors.

Source: MY EX WORKS IN FASHION

:birdman:

First you say it’s not the real brand, now you say the stuff is leftovers from too much inventory, last season, or stuff with flaws that couldn’t pass inspection? So is it real or not? Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

And what does your ex working in fashion have to do with knowing whether Marshals and TJ Maxx carry real brand name clothing or not? :what:

When she was your girl and you introduced her to your homies, you told them she works in fashion when I’m actually she was working in the dressing room at Marshals making sure customers came out with the same number of clothes they came in with didn’t you?

Btw I’m just trolling, don’t start a war with me breh :cheers:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can believe the lower end theory. I got some moschino shirts thats real but cheap ($42). Most moschino are close to $200. But no nobody knows the difference. They just see the label.