We know why @ItsMeButters is not going to post a pic of the polo:

uspa-short-sleeve-big-pony-piqu-polo-original-265347.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
TJ Max, century 21, Marshall’s, and Burlington have decent brand name cloths for the low

they sure do, and people are dummies for not shopping in these spots for whatever reason

a large chunk of their items come from boutiques and small businesses that went under, the products are just fine they just sell for a lower price

I believe by law these brands have to put "imperfect" somewhere on the tag to inform you - again, not 100% sure but I believe they have to :hubie:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
:russ:

no its just a regular short sleeve henley
Gotta be careful out here, Burlington sells uspa and my mom bought my toddler an outfit thinking it was Ralph Lauren polo. I’m not gonna lie I’m a snob, he never wore it. Polo has a lot of 30% off sales so I tend to shop on the site or Marshall’s or Macy’s/Bloomingdales. We only have an outlet store here for polo and the prices are trash.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I said Marshall’s AND outlets. Sometimes, it is a whole line created just for the OUTLET. I’m not saying Marshell’s is the OUTLET, I’m saying SOME brands are not selling the same line of clothes across all platforms.

But hey, enjoy the shirts. It’s not that serious.
:hubie:

You're partially correct. They make clothes specifically for stores like Macy's but through online shopping it shows you what was specifically made for the store by the clothing designer. Even then, places like Macy's still end up with high end original pieces as well. Marshall's and Ross on the other hand get joints that didn't sell out and items with very slight defects.