my best Polo pieces came from Marhsall's

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Most of the things in those kind of stores are not the real brand. It's similar to the outlets. They are made specifically for those stores.

This is a half truth. They are the same brand but most of the items in those stores are manufactured specifically for the outlet. Decades ago outlets weren't as plentiful as they truly had shyt that didn't sell at major retailers and out of season wear. But brands realized they could make money making product specifically for outlets and now you have outlets EVERYWHERE. They used to be in the middle of nowhere but now they even in big cities.

People have to ask themselves why there would be a polo outlet down the street from a mall selling polo clothing. Most of the stuff in there was made for the outlet. Out of season discounts are the minority now.

Last edited:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
If you cop Ralph from TJs you gotta double check.

Never been to Marshall’s but it’s the same shyt right?

Never been to Ross but it sounds like the same deal.

I’ve killed Lodi and Grove City outlets many a times for some Ralph or cheap Nike.

No shame in it.

I also never wore the big pony. Tacky shyt.

:mjtf:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all in here arguing back in forth... They've done multiple articles on EXACTLY what you getting from these type of stores. And no... You not getting the high grade, $250 dollar polo joints to EVER hit there... But you there are made by Polo. The real Polo. But again... They just ain't the same high quality shyt you gonna get in the REAL polo store (not outlet)

https://fashionista.com/2010/08/ins...ehind-the-scenes-at-marshalls-and-t-j-maxx-hq

The Truth About TJ Maxx and Marshall's

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/shoptoit/2008/10/10_things_you_didnt_know_about.html
I worked at TJ Maxx and I disagree, I saw a Marc Jacobs for men jacket half off (was $250 went for $500) when I worked there, they had a "purple label price tag" that indicated it was a high value item, the TJ Maxx at a more wealthy location was 2 stories and 9/10 had more luxury items

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
People be sleeping on the clearance racks at Macys.

There is a good will not to far from me in a very wealthy area, tons of clothes with tags still on them. Nothing like finding a new polo for 3.99, lots of re-sellers clean that place out weekly.
Walked into Macy's by me to cop some Polo on sale, them bytches ain't even sale Polo in the store. :gucci:

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I had to dig into my polo vault today after Trumps continued tirade against developing nations
polo.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:beli: copped some shyt from Macy and now the price is lower. Been 11 days, price adjustment ends at 10.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Ralph Lauren website clearance section is my go to if I’m not driving a hour to the outlets or going to Macy’s, or Marshall’s.

especially the v necks and the polo t shirts, them joints last forever.