MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Missing the point. It’s not the same kind of energy. And the thread was made over a week ago. Mu fukkas just don’t wanna criticize their favorite company, or they wanna ignore it. :skip:
Again…99% of people are in here criticizing the company except for one person….

If you are too much of a stan to objectively see that and admit it cool.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Again…99% of people are in here criticizing the company except for one person….

If you are too much of a stan to objectively see that and admit it cool.
Son, are you not comprehending what I’m typing? It’s not about actually defending Triple H. Its a lack of response to the same subject. :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Funny how this thread doesn’t do numbers, but dudes were quick to make this go 43 pages:

And this thread back in May was low in pages too:

Looks like so many love Triple K. :mjpls:
.of course your stupid fukking dumbass is in here simply not understanding it despite it being right in your face

Talking about how so many people love triple h. Do you not see people in here bashing him for his booking of black people?

Just because you don't see 1000 replies in one thread doesn't mean people don't share the same feelings when the next thread rolls around. You using reply count for a thread on an internet forum to try and create a narrative. Shame on you

And you wonder why people come at you every day. Actually I don't think you wonder at all. Who's that dude saying you must be mexican? Maybe he's right.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
.of course your stupid fukking dumbass is in here simply not understanding it despite it being right in your face

Talking about how so many people love triple h. Do you not see people in here bashing him for his booking of black people?

Just because you don't see 1000 replies in one thread doesn't mean people don't share the same feelings when the next thread rolls around. You using reply count for a thread on an internet forum to try and create a narrative. Shame on you

And you wonder why people come at you every day. Actually I don't think you wonder at all. Who's that dude saying you must be mexican? Maybe he's right.
Of course the canadian cac who casually throws around the N word comes to the E defense force. Your last sentence says it all. :mjpls:

i know he’s getting shytted on in here, but you’re another idiot who can’t see my point. Marks wanna pick and choose, just like you when you wanna pretend to be black but expose your cacness. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Why don't you bring your Good Stooge Brother @Brad Piff in here to defend the shield with you? Because so far he's Milk Carton status in this thread when the shield is under attack.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There's not as many replies in this thread as the Swole thread because this board has more WWE stans than AEW stans... that's not a wild statement to make.

The WWE stans are in the Swole thread running up the replies while many of those same posters are ignoring this one.
Half of those posts in the Swole thread are probably from Max anyways lol.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Jade/Bianca tag now Trick Williams all transitional champions :mjpls:

Tiff winning MITB after accidentally posting clips with derogatory racial audio and not apologizing :mjpls:

Omos milk carton status :mjpls:

Lashley not in the title picture :mjpls:

Truth more minstrel then ever :mjpls:

Profits and New Day floundering :mjpls:

Melo getting jobber entrances while Bron getting singles PPV title matches :mjpls:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Jade/Bianca tag now Trick Williams all transitional champions :mjpls:

Tiff winning MITB after accidentally posting clips with derogatory racial audio and not apologizing :mjpls:

Omos milk carton status :mjpls:

Lashley not in the title picture :mjpls:

Truth more minstrel then ever :mjpls:

Profits and New Day floundering :mjpls:

Melo getting jobber entrances while Bron getting singles PPV title matches :mjpls:
Carmelo getting jobber entrances now?