MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
im sure this thread spiraled into some wild shyt since I last opened it but FREE OMOS

aight, I'm gone

:russ:
I love to see my people succeed, but we gotta call a spade a spade. Breh is just not it talent-wise. :manny:
It's cool though, he was the blueprint for Oba Femi :banderas:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Which is why he's hesitant to push him. We saw his favorites last night(Final Testament, witches) come out to complete silence, and the ones who aren't his pets get strong reactions.

Dawkins has actually shown that he won't be a Jannetty. I see Tez as a main eventer and Dawkins as a strong upper midcarder.
Dawkins can definitely go!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I love to see my people succeed, but we gotta call a spade a spade. Breh is just not it talent-wise. :manny:
It's cool though, he was the blueprint for Oba Femi :banderas:
He's a big man that can do big man stuff, his talent is not the problem. What exactly are you looking for when it comes to Omos?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
He's a big man that can do big man stuff, his talent is not the problem. What exactly are you looking for when it comes to Omos?
If Omos was on TV every-every other week…he would be massively over right now. He don’t gotta do finesse and aerial moves to be good. It’s about his size (no diddy), presence and power. That’s what folks need to understand.

He should atleast be featured on some PLE’s…definitely the Saudi shows. Omos is a special attraction. He definitely has more upside than someone like Braun Strowman who I don’t care to see wrestle at all but again :mjpls:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Montez should really be in the mix. I guess they don't wanna break up the SP? The Pride was a bad idea imo. Yeah having Bobby as a mentor is good for the SP on some Ken, Ryu and Goken shyt. But having B-Fab in there seems pointless especially if they're gonna push Tez.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You can kinda tell that at some point NXT made it a priority to go after a black audience. Even in the way it’s presented. They had Sexyy Red on for fukks sake

And it’s ill as fukk. I applaud whoever’s decision that was. Just real unfortunate that they don’t give the same effort to the main roster

I’m not one of those Triple KKK hates nikkas type trolls, but I do think homie doesn’t really see the value in catering to us. We’re literally the tastemakers with this pop culture shyt. Even white IWC dorks are taking from the culture and using words like “hoopin” and “banger”.. we started that shyt. Even this "aura" shyt that's taken over sports talk. That's us. Give us something man
Some people don't think anything existed until white people do it. White people especially.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
HB being too much like bloodline is probably why they got disbanded.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Montez should really be in the mix. I guess they don't wanna break up the SP? The Pride was a bad idea imo. Yeah having Bobby as a mentor is good for the SP on some Ken, Ryu and Goken shyt. But having B-Fab in there seems pointless especially if they're gonna push Tez.
The Pride wasn't a bad idea, the name and booking were the bad parts. Remember when it first went down and the fans were cheering, then when Lashley walked out to greet the Profits the place exploded. Half assed booking is what doomed them, and HHH putting them in a feud with boring ass Kross did nothing for them. Ultimately he tried to use 3 popular black wrestlers to get 3 boring non black wrestlers over.