MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Been hating that group from the start. Priest is still not over yet getting wins. :unimpressed:

I think they are hitting their stride :mjgrin: but that's not my point.... your boy "Laveck" has had no issues keeping them going while The Bloodline plays out.

I don't think he looked at The Hurt Business and said "can't do two stables"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I think they are hitting their stride :mjgrin: but that's not my point.... your boy "Laveck" has had no issues keeping them going while The Bloodline plays out.

I don't think he looked at The Hurt Business and said "can't do two stables"

I thought Vince disbanded them. Triple H just had his own wack stuff to push. He hasn’t done a damn thing with Bobby at all. And that’s basically the Gunther faction too. He released Shelton soon as he could too. Laveck a racist 100% to me. :mjpls:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Judgment Day been going on for like 3 years now....

And basically had 80% of the titles on RAW

Finn - 3x Tag Champ
Damián - 2x Tag Champ, Money In The Bank, World Title
JD - 1x Tag Champ
Dom - North American Champ
Rhea - Women's/Smackdown Champ

Plus they constantly on TV

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
And basically had 80% of the titles on RAW

Finn - 3x Tag Champ
Damián - 2x Tag Champ, Money In The Bank, World Title
JD - 1x Tag Champ
Dom - North American Champ
Rhea - Women's/Smackdown Champ

Plus they constantly on TV
this why i said in the NXT thread last night i wouldnt mind seeing the D'angelo family on raw as some sort of oppositon..i actually dont mind JD as a faction but cotdamn they done deboed raw fr

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Funny how this thread doesn’t do numbers, but dudes were quick to make this go 43 pages:

And this thread back in May was low in pages too:

Looks like so many love Triple K. :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Funny how this thread doesn’t do numbers, but dudes were quick to make this go 43 pages:

And this thread back in May was low in pages too:

Looks like so many love Triple K. :mjpls:
Only one person was in here giving HHH a pass…

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Only one person was in here giving HHH a pass…
Where’s the same kind of response you see in that thread? Everyone was quick to jump on TK for not pushing black talent.

You have two big names like Nash and MVP criticizing Hunter Hearst Klansley and dudes here are mostly quiet. It took almost 2 weeks for this thread to reach 9 pages; that thread was 9 pages in the same day it was posted. :dead:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Where’s the same kind of response you see in that thread? Everyone was quick to jump on TK for not pushing black talent.

You have two big names like Nash and MVP criticizing Hunter Hearst Klansley and dudes here are mostly quiet. It took almost 2 weeks for this thread to reach 9 pages; that thread was 9 pages in the same day it was posted. :dead:
Again, Everyone in here is shytting on HHH for his booking of black talent except the one guy that’s saying give him a pass…

It was made on a Friday and likely got stepped on by the Smackdown thread.

The other thread may have had a retard in there arguing with a bunch of people or something. I don’t care to check tbh :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Again, Everyone in here is shytting on HHH for his booking of black talent except the one guy that’s saying give him a pass…

It was made on a Friday and likely got stepped on by the Smackdown thread.
Missing the point. It’s not the same kind of energy. And the thread was made over a week ago. Mu fukkas just don’t wanna talk bad about their favorite company, or they wanna ignore it. :skip: