R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Black and Asians are booked horribly

Montez ford has it all no homo, mic skills , the look, great in the ring and yet nothing.
They take care of Bron Breaker and gave Sami another renewed push but why is Uso even losing on TV? Where are the Street Profits? Why is Karrion Kross getting more time than them?? What is the point of Bronson Reed? He's not getting the IC OR US belt..strange...

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Iyo was but it seems like that was more about Bayley’s story/retribution in hindsight.

Asuka hasn’t really done anything memorable aside from joining the group.

And Nakamura…..Have no idea where that mf at. Never should have put him on SD.
Nakamura went back to catering once Okada went to AEW :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They take care of Bron Breaker and gave Sami another renewed push but why is Uso even losing on TV? Where are the Street Profits? Why is Karrion Kross getting more time than them?? What is the point of Bronson Reed? He's not getting the IC OR US belt..strange...

Why hasn't jey uso got a belt yet? Dude is crazy over yet he loses every big match he's in. Street profits were made a joke, why can't montez get a single man run? He's at least US Title worthy.

I agree karrion kross is cutting promos every raw and getting matches even though no one cares about him.

New Day is stale as hell yet they've thrown them into this feud with bum ass last testament. R truth still out there like steffin fetchit, no omos, i think i saw apollo creed on teh last smackdown for 10 seconds helping out baron corbin :picard:. Carmelo hayes being treated like fodder, even on the women side jade and bianca been booked HORRIBLE. Took the belt of them and gave them to nobodies.

we need another moment

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Montez said out of his own mouth he doesn't want a singles run yet, Him and Dawkins don't even converse about a singles run

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
:dahell: I'm been meaning to make a thread on this.... how does a nikkas that can get this type of pop not already on a main roster?:

TBF they need a star on NXT to bring viewers for when they move to CW..the nxt roster is deep but nobody is close to Trick’s star power

Trick still has some fine tuning to do in the ring too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Montez said out of his own mouth he doesn't want a singles run yet, Him and Dawkins don't even converse about a singles run

Nah massa I'm fine here I don't want to be free. Can't go against Big Nose adn you want to be with your wife so you just say the company line.
This is like me being a supervisor and my manager asking me where do I want to go next I ain't going to say I want to be a manager.

Dude is being friggin wasted in a tag team, especially a tag team that does nothing