MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Cedric Alexander at his original cruiserweight weight would be FEASTING in NXT right now. I wish HHH would just send him there and let HBK make magic with the breh.

Hardly any black wrestlers on the main shows doing anything right now. I guess they acting like the Samoans are "black enough" for the audience. :francis:
That would be cool. They could send Ced to TNA to work with Rich Swann & nem, too.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
They left a lot of money on the table with that one. Color me confused!
Dave Bautista (via Instagram)
The wrestler-turned-actor commented on MVP’s post on Instagram. As per Big Dave, WWE pulling the plug early on the group made little to no sense. Furthermore, he felt confused by The Hurt Business splitting up during the pandemic. The Animal believed that the Bobby Lashley-led stable was box office. Bautista’s reaction doesn’t come as a surprise, as he expressed his disappointment when the faction broke up in 2021.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I guess you could count MSK but they never made it out of nxt. Just odd they never tried to recreate the dynamic APA and the Dudleys had
MSK/Rascalz is similar to the Dudleys, who made a name for themselves before heading to WWE. Sucks that MSK got their wings clipped in WWE as they were trending upward, even in TNA they were trending upward.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hopefully.

Y'all fans of wwe get cripple ache ass out the paint.
Cripple ache shpuld have been let go off gp.
as cripple ache is a son in law to Vince.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Still uo the exposal thread.
waiting on the so called black wwe fans supporting hogun.

With no rant on the black mainevent on mania.
No rant on lashley wins...yet strying to play fake revolutionary...

Still waiting on that all black female mania mainevent. These black fake revolutionaries say they are to materialize. As they support the racist company burying lashley and big e for lesnar.
You cap'n ass corntte rockette cucks. Better stoo the cap. You ain't rven rant britt baker swole dmd on location. Yiu ain't rsnt cedric in roh. Or ach in roh.
Nor lethal is the goat run either.
You bytches all fake african pleather medallion cap.

Art Barr

From two years ago on this issue.

Cripple ache is gonna continue being a blue blood eastern seaboard racist.

Till you motherfukkers get his ass out the paint.

Art Barr

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Then he would run the risk of Montez outshining his mediocre favorites. Montez would come swagged out with the belt looking like 2000 Rock, and Knight would pull up in some dirty ass Levi's and that bedazzled vest from 1993. :mjlol:

Man. It would even be easy for Dawkins to turn on Tez. Tez has the US title right.

Walks in the room where Dawkins is. What’s good bruh? Dawkins: my boy got that Us title!!!! But guess what fam? IMMA NEED THAT BELT FAM :hmm:
*clotheslines him and leaves*

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The fact that Tez isn't elevated is ridiculous itself . Him and Bianca should be on the levels of Seth and Becky. He would out smoke all of Trips black and gold favorites

Could the writers be jealous of Tez? You know how they used to do... "so and so doesn't DESERVE this woman..."

:mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The fact that Tez isn't elevated is ridiculous itself . Him and Bianca should be on the levels of Seth and Becky. He would out smoke all of Trips black and gold favorites
Which is why he's hesitant to push him. We saw his favorites last night(Final Testament, witches) come out to complete silence, and the ones who aren't his pets get strong reactions.
Man. It would even be easy for Dawkins to turn on Tez. Tez has the US title right.

Walks in the room where Dawkins is. What’s good bruh? Dawkins: my boy got that Us title!!!! But guess what fam? IMMA NEED THAT BELT FAM :hmm:
*clotheslines him and leaves*
Dawkins has actually shown that he won't be a Jannetty. I see Tez as a main eventer and Dawkins as a strong upper midcarder.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lmao at believing in this open racist to suddenly make black wrestlers more credible.

That Booker T vs Triple HGH angle 20+ years ago should have been enough.

Plus they are now owned by the company that owns UFC where they push republicans heavily. You already know what audience is there.

Lashley is a legit guy with MMA background. You give him a manager like MVP again and they draw ratings. It's a shame other wrestling promotions are bad and there is no serious competition.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Wrestling fans live in trailer parks
Wrestling fans live week to week
The best time to book a wrestling show is when they get their welfare fukking check.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
im sure this thread spiraled into some wild shyt since I last opened it but FREE OMOS

aight, I'm gone

:russ: