Murders rates in the early 90s seemed unreal looking back at it

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Daddy bush was a POS too no doubt, but he called out Reagans ass before everyone else and he was a dirty mother fukker in his own right...... Long story short DONT VOTE REPUBLICAN

The democrats are hardly an alternative between NAFTA, TPP, and Clinton's 3 strikes laws and his and Obama's Wall-Street asskissing, They dirty motherfukkers too

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Lead in the atmosphere was the reason why crime rates were so high..... Lead dulled the "compassion center" of the brain making men more less inclined to think about the life they're taking...

I read somewhere (an obscure source) that the late 1800s/early 1900s had the worst crime rate in american history...

This. Leaded paint, lead gasoline and cointelpro bred a society of homicidal maniacs. Keep in mind we just talking about murders here. This doesn't include attempted murders, random shootings, rapes and robberies. That was a dystopian era if I ever seen one. fukking maniacs walking them streets.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Like theres hoods today and cities today that a nikka would go to and be like :whoa: or u hear about a hood that always got a nikka getting shot or killed, but when u compare the stats the shyt still nowhere close. I know nikkas gone say not all crime goes reported but das true for any era, im sure stats were messed with in the 80s n 90s n they was STILL high as hell.

http://www.ucrdatatool.gov/Search/Crime/Local/JurisbyJurisLarge.cfm

just use that website, shyt is crazy. New york had 2,200 murders, literally 6 homicides a day, places like LA and Chicago had 1000. 3-4 murders a DAY, over the duration of years, and the majority of these happenned in the hood.(Like 70% of those 1000 in LA happened in south central)

And it wasnt just big cities, cities that nikkas dont even know or talk about too. Fuccin Richmond Virginia was getting damn near 200 murders a year, das more than New Orleans gets nowdays and NO considered one of the most dangerous cities in the country :wtf:

Like it seem like nikkas jus step outside and there was a body on the street.

Then you read about certain neighborhoods like East NY, BK getting 137 murders in one year, and thats literally just one neighborhood. Or Englewood in chicago getting 88 murders in 4 months or hoods in LA where like 8 people get killed in one gang related shooting :mindblown:

That shyt just dont seem real to me

Think about all the black men that were killed....gotta be in the hundred thousands :francis: black men that could have possibly became something :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This. Leaded paint, lead gasoline and cointelpro bred a society of homicidal maniacs. Keep in mind we just talking about murders here. This doesn't include attempted murders, random shootings, rapes and robberies. That was a dystopian era if I ever seen one. fukking maniacs walking them streets.

You hear that from the older super thug rappers

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You hear that from the older super thug rappers

As someone who lived through it that was a disgusting time in our nations history. A period where after slavery, Jim Crow, black wall street, economic racism, redlining, cointelpro and the assassination of our black leaders, the U.S. Government formed a partnership with fukking drug lords to flood our inner cities with cocaine. Where it was normal to watch after school specials on kidnappings, child rape and rampant drug use. Where NYC average 2200 murders in a year. 6 murders a day!!! That means if one day 6 people didn't die 12 was getting shot dead the next day. Where fukking crack dealers controlled entire buildings. Where it was normal to hear about nikkas getting shot dead for their sneakers or coats. Literally shooting nikkas in their head and taking their sneakers off before their heart stopped beating.

What kind of fukking sick shyt is that??? And it was real. It was real. How can any of you fukkers read that and shyt on black folks who take pride in themselves. Who take pride in being more and accomplishing more.. nikkas I grew up with in coffins over this shyt and I'm supposed to glorify it. All because some Jew label owner says it's cool. fukk them and fukk you for being brainwashed by it.

*ends rant*

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As someone who lived through it that was a disgusting time in our nations history. A period where after slavery, Jim Crow, black wall street, economic racism, redlining, cointelpro and the assassination of our black leaders, the U.S. Government formed a partnership with fukking drug lords to flood our inner cities with cocaine. Where it was normal to watch after school specials on kidnappings, child rape and rampant drug use. Where NYC average 2200 murders in a year. 6 murders a day!!! That means if one day 6 people didn't die 12 was getting shot dead the next day. Where fukking crack dealers controlled entire buildings. Where it was normal to hear about nikkas getting shot dead for their sneakers or coats. Literally shooting nikkas in their head and taking their sneakers off before their heart stopped beating.

What kind of fukking sick shyt is that??? And it was real. It was real. How can any of you fukkers read that and shyt on black folks who take pride in themselves. Who take pride in being more and accomplishing more.. nikkas I grew up with in coffins over this shyt and I'm supposed to glorify it. All because some Jew label owner says it's cool. fukk them and fukk you for being brainwashed by it.

*ends rant*

A lot of old ass rappers glorify that shyt and they 40 and up.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember being a child in Baltimore and my mom was just scared, couldn't tell us why, but she moved us out of there (returned shortly, though, and then after a couple of years left for good.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I remember being a child in Baltimore and my mom was just scared, couldn't tell us why, but she moved us out of there (returned shortly, though, and then after a couple of years left for good.

Good! I remember I was watching an abcchicago news story about a shooting... A family had moved in a day earlier on the block abc was covering and the reporter said that family moved out once morning came.... I completely understand their decision...

Truth200

Banned
Daps

*ends rant*

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Entertainment_News_5/article_8500.shtml

full