I_Q

All Star
Daps
Ive watched this twice now and the most shocking part is the 2pac killed Biggy conspiracy. Never heard that one

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
people asking why pac aint diss tyson now?

cause tyson didn't open his mouth and diss someone, who had helped him, with a premiditated verse. if thats really your friend would you talk n joke how he got shot? then u acting like u the one who did it(on record) when it was henchman..so u are henchmen n puff puppet? all big had to do was be quiet...plus tyson grew up with alot them nikkas...they were really tight in a way. also till this day tyson aint said slick shyt bout pac.

plus yall gotta realize biggie is bringing in money for henchman n puff......so pac was just tryna destroy henchman "money"(big) cause thats really all he could do to jimmy at the time...until he links up with harry o n suge.

u nothing without a crew(in mostly everything )...which is why i laugh when people criticize pac for linking up with row. so puff can have(pay) a crew(sscrips) but pac cant.....lolol how is that fair. u can argue that puff wouldn't have did shyt if he didn't PAY westcoast ssCRIPS.

wolf(puff cousin) went by himself vs black mafia and got his dumb ass killed. thats how i know most these hardcore pac critics are dumb ass nerds who have just watched gang movies and reads misconstrued/biased stories about this subject all their lives.....lolol

but pac issues with big were still minor....i don't believe he wanted to kill him...just diss him on record like big had did him...fair to me.

seems to me big(skeptically) followed the guidance(who shot ya,going back to cali,last interview) of puff.

puff moved liked a snake(premeditated sub disses) and thought he could out smart nikkas and have no blame pointed at him at the end of the day...he was semi right but he was wrong too cause big still got killed. also they could have easily killed puff.....they just didn't want him. u take pac(ours)...so we take big(yours)...thats how streets operate. (sometimes)
Wolf is Puff's cousin? First time I'm hearing that.
Suge was probably thinking that Pac was going to be alright like everybody else did
He probably was and every news report after the shooting said that. What people always fail to mention is that Afeni had the doctors pull the plug on Pac.

Also, there were stories from people in the cars behind Pac/Suge who witnessed the shooting saying that Suge used Pac as a human shield. All they see is Suge holding Pac and to them that's what it looked like. Suge said he was trying to make Pac get down as Pac tried to get in the back seat. Daz and Snoop have both said it. There is a recording on a old mixtape of Daz saying it. It sounds like Snoop is alluding to that in that interview.
I don't understand how Biggie warned PAC to watch out for Haitian Jack and Jimmy Henchmen when he was hanging with the himself. Crazy and seems contradictions in a way, if 2Pac was to stop that he would of had to stop hanging with Biggie altogether.

Also in the Sanyika Shakur convo with 2Pac,PAC said "it was some nikkas from the A-Team mad I wasn't fukking with the anymore",so I think 2Pac quit fukkin with them and that's why Henchmen set him up.
Plenty of people have said that it wasn't just a robbery that was suppose to go down but that Pac had a hit on him.

You see Puff rocking that blue too?:usure:

premier58

All Star
Daps
He poisined Biggie's food but it was slow ... like ether ... so Pac died first .. then the poison kicked in because Pac had a trigger in his body that started the countdown when he died
You really believe that shyt??

I_Q

All Star
Daps
How did he kill biggie when he died first
Idk man im saying its a crazy conspiracy that I've just heard for the first time in this documentary

Edit for the slow nikkas.. I never said I believe Pac killed Big Im saying out of the whole documentary the fact that a Tupac killed Biggie conspiracy existed is the most shocking shyt to me

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Wolf is Puff's cousin? First time I'm hearing that.

He probably was and every news report after the shooting said that. What people always fail to mention is that Afeni had the doctors pull the plug on Pac.

Also, there were stories from people in the cars behind Pac/Suge who witnessed the shooting saying that Suge used Pac as a human shield. All they see is Suge holding Pac and to them that's what it looked like. Suge said he was trying to make Pac get down as Pac tried to get in the back seat. Daz and Snoop have both said it. There is a recording on a old mixtape of Daz saying it. It sounds like Snoop is alluding to that in that interview.

Plenty of people have said that it wasn't just a robbery that was suppose to go down but that Pac had a hit on him.

You see Puff rocking that blue too?:usure:

I thought you had me on ignore.:usure:

There is no way Suge wanted to kill Pac he wouldn't of gotten Pac killed like that if he did.No matter what people think of Suge he wouldn't of wanted that to his best selling artists and dude who was down for him.

Yes but who knows,when you rob some one you have to expect that you can kill someone. And no one takes that lightly.Thing is at the Quad Studio incident 2Pac was beaten and not all his jewelry was taken,so it was a crime of passion they did want to torture Pac and take him out .Shooting some twice in the head and twice in the nuts sounds like they wanted to kill him.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I thought you had me on ignore.:usure:

There is no way Suge wanted to kill Pac he wouldn't of gotten Pac killed like that if he did.No matter what people think of Suge he wouldn't of wanted that to his best selling artists and dude who was down for him.

Yes but who knows,when you rob some one you have to expect that you can kill someone. And no one takes that lightly.Thing is at the Quad Studio incident 2Pac was beaten and not all his jewelry was taken,so it was a crime of passion they did want to torture Pac and take him out .Shooting some twice in the head and twice in the nuts sounds like they wanted to kill him.
I took you off. :scust: