3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
We need that Frank Alexander smilie too to pit against :russ:.

@3Rivers :pachaha:
nCWZs85.png

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nCWZs85.png
"Some people think 3Rivers isn't the goat Coli photoshopper."
"lmao you lying, where are these fools you speak of?" :russ:

nCWZs85.png
"They're poster of the year over in The Bushes."

nCWZs85.png
:russ: "I see what you did there Frank."

nCWZs85.png
:pachaha: "ey Frank..what you doing up in heaven so early man, you supposed to be a bodyguard homie, what bodies you be guarding?"
nCWZs85.png
"I always said you should have been a comedian Pac."

September 13..:mjcry:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Please stop spreading a pirated copy of our film.
Why don't you put it on Netflix . . this video is really about 15 years late to capture the major buying audience that would've bought it

People are gonna see this and even the most zealous fans will say . . "I already seen Tupac assassination" . . or they'll just assume it's a documentary they've already seen. You should make more of an effort to differentiate it

And take that crown off Biggie's head

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
i can't find this on torrents

some1 pm me

i would buy it or rent it but it's not up anywhere

i wanna watch it NOW

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's the video :feedme:

Idk if it was talked about already but the Cadi Puff is driving in this video belonged to Keefe

classic song :wow:

but its krazy to think that the caddy in this video belonged to orlando andersons uncle :mindblown:

has puff ever been asked about this caddy? where it was from etc? the proof is right here in this video,if he admitted the caddy was keefe d's .. :damn:

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
classic song :wow:

but its krazy to think that the caddy in this video belonged to orlando andersons uncle :mindblown:

has puff ever been asked about this caddy? where it was from etc? the proof is right here in this video,if he admitted the caddy was keefe d's .. :damn:

Keffe D: "We met the boy [Combs] at the -- he gave a BET party, or the BET awards, its like '92 or '93, at the club on Santa Monica. And uh, Mary J was [there]. And the tall dude, used to have the dreads, he's with Aftermath now, what's his name?"
Federal agent: "Busta Rhymes?"
Keffe D: Busta Rhymes. ... Me and him almost got in a fight. I was suited ... He thought he was all big shyt. I was all, 'We going to beat the fukk out of that boy.' He threw his drink on me, and I was like, 'Motherfukker!' Yeah, that's the first day I met Puff [Combs]. ... And after that they used my car in the video."
Detective Dupree: "Which car was that?"
Keffe D: "A '64 Chevy I had."
Detective Dupree: "What color was it?"
Keffe D: "Brown. "Usher, he had Usher... It was Usher's video, and Puff [Combs] was driving the car."
Detective Dupree: "You remember the song?"
Keffe D: "'Can I Get With It.' That was his first song ever -- Usher's first song ever. He was in a Lakers uniform, and [Combs] had the little kid dancing on the car. When I got it back, it was fukked up, and he paid to get it repainted. He sent me $2500 for that."

The 'Keffe D' Tapes: 10 Highlights of Confession From Gangster Who Says Sean Combs Hired Him to Kill Tupac

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keffe D: "We met the boy [Combs] at the -- he gave a BET party, or the BET awards, its like '92 or '93, at the club on Santa Monica. And uh, Mary J was [there]. And the tall dude, used to have the dreads, he's with Aftermath now, what's his name?"
Federal agent: "Busta Rhymes?"
Keffe D: Busta Rhymes. ... Me and him almost got in a fight. I was suited ... He thought he was all big shyt. I was all, 'We going to beat the fukk out of that boy.' He threw his drink on me, and I was like, 'Motherfukker!' Yeah, that's the first day I met Puff [Combs]. ... And after that they used my car in the video."
Detective Dupree: "Which car was that?"
Keffe D: "A '64 Chevy I had."
Detective Dupree: "What color was it?"
Keffe D: "Brown. "Usher, he had Usher... It was Usher's video, and Puff [Combs] was driving the car."
Detective Dupree: "You remember the song?"
Keffe D: "'Can I Get With It.' That was his first song ever -- Usher's first song ever. He was in a Lakers uniform, and [Combs] had the little kid dancing on the car. When I got it back, it was fukked up, and he paid to get it repainted. He sent me $2500 for that."

The 'Keffe D' Tapes: 10 Highlights of Confession From Gangster Who Says Sean Combs Hired Him to Kill Tupac

thanks for the link bruh .. was that in the murder rap book? because i dont remember reading none of that?! will check the link out now

but again .. you know if puffy ever been asked about knowing keefe d or orlando anderson? does any interviewer have the balls to ask?