richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I watched the documentary over the weekend since I downloaded it when it was posted. Stuff is fascinating. What I really don't understand is why nobody got Orlando Anderson? Why did he die in some drug dispute almost two years after the 2Pac murder? The gang war that happened after Pac was killed and nobody went after Anderson? Don't tell me he was in hiding because Compton is not a huge city. It's not like he moved to Miami or New York or out of the country. He stayed in Compton and bragged about killing 2Pac.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Anthony "Wolf" Jones, 36, and another man were gunned down outside of a night club in Atlanta, according to sources. Jones and Lamont Gurdy were shot and killed during the incident, which occurred in the Buckhead area early Tuesday morning.

Jones served as Sean "P.Diddy" Combs’ bodyguard for a number of years. Jones and Combs were acquitted of bribery and weapons charges in 1999, after the now infamous nightclub shooting inside of Club New York, in which Jamal "Shyne" Barrow was convicted. Jones’ murder is very significant. Last month, Kirk Burrowes claimed in a federal lawsuit that Combs authorized the 1995 murder of Jake "Big Jake" Robles, a close friend of Suge Knight and member of the Mob Piru Bloods. In a 37 page sworn legal document, Burrowes claimed Combs setup an organization dubbed "the enterprise," which took part in murder and extortion.

Burrowes claimed that Jones was the triggerman behind the gun that murdered Robles at an after hours party following Jermaine Dupri’s birthday celebration. Jones was never charged in the incident.

Anthony "Wolf" Jones Gunned Down In Atlanta

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This needs to really be a movie and end up doing "Frozen" type of numbers so people can finally see rational viewpoints and we can dead this. I can understand disagreeing with the Biggie verdict but the Pac one is just plain obvious.

Ill say it again I'm convinced half the people on that conspiracy wave in the country about this and all over the world do not know who Orlando Anderson is. So many times I wonder if people even remember what Pac did before he got killed and if they even recall him beating up a crip..

The ones who are my peers in terms of age all saw that same information on MTV growing up as little kids so why do they all forget :wtf:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
This needs to really be a movie and end up doing "Frozen" type of numbers so people can finally see rational viewpoints and we can dead this. I can understand disagreeing with the Biggie verdict but the Pac one is just plain obvious.

Ill say it again I'm convinced half the people on that conspiracy wave in the country about this and all over the world do not know who Orlando Anderson is. So many times I wonder if people even remember what Pac did before he got killed and if they even recall him beating up a crip..

The ones who are my peers in terms of age all saw that same information on MTV growing up as little kids so why do they all forget :wtf:

most of this was just confirmation to what was SUPER OBVIOUS to what we knew, everyone had the hunch that it was Orlando Anderson, this just confirms that he did it. From knowing this, the Biggie murder seemed plain obvious that it was a retaliation to Pac's death.

Daps
I watched the documentary over the weekend since I downloaded it when it was posted. Stuff is fascinating. What I really don't understand is why nobody got Orlando Anderson? Why did he die in some drug dispute almost two years after the 2Pac murder? The gang war that happened after Pac was killed and nobody went after Anderson? Don't tell me he was in hiding because Compton is not a huge city. It's not like he moved to Miami or New York or out of the country. He stayed in Compton and bragged about killing 2Pac.

Maybe he was protected well? He could have been with a gang of people that weren't to be fukked with.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
First off who's that nikka with zero Street Cred that you're talkin about? shyt we might not even be talkin about the same nikka here cause it cant be Pac

And bruh im from Jerz...New York is just around the corner we always used to be in New York the club scene was buzzin back then and plus i got alot of family there..so trust i know NY inside out...and that rumour u said only came after Pac got locked...and that Bad Boy interview came out with Vibe

And if u been around at that time it was common knowledge that Bad Boy wanted to sign Pac... we're talkin 93 here bruh before all the bullshyt happend with the rape case.

Henchman aint no lil nikka bruh and if u from NY u would know...dude had alot of eastcoast artists in his pockets

He was the one who told Puff to sign Pac that dude wanted to manage Pac get a cut off whatever money he was gettin....and thats why he told Hatian Jack to spoil Pac with money and to give him whatever he needs so he would sign with them...

And ofcourse P gonna lie he hated Tupac that nikka was nearly in tears when he heard that sickle cell line..and you expect him to tell the truth?? When the key players in his story i.e. Pac, Stretch and E Money Bagz aint around anymore.

P aint a nikka that can be trusted its just the way it is

:yeshrug:

yes, im talking bout pac
dude was NOT a street nikka, and *that no diss to him or me clowning him -its just the thruth*
his fam kept him away from all that (treach 1 of his closes freinds said pac aint never been into trouble till he got into the rap game)

aint bout to go back n forth on what u heard vs what i heard
numerous people have stated that pac knew big/puff had nothing to do with his robbery yet used it for fame & fortune
(i drop'd 2 peep that basically stated this prior)

dosnt make sense

• again, how puff gonna sign pac when he already has a long term contract with interspoce
  • and, if hench wanted to manage pac so bad why did he(hench) need pac to go to bad boy - hench could have easily managed pac with interscope
  • puff cousin is wolf (whom is big time in dem streets) puff cousin is zip (whom big time in dem streetz) puff father was melvin ( whom was big time in dem streetz) YET he getting extrorted from jimmy henchmen {{ shyt like this is just laughable }}

if prodigy gonna lie
why lie about something that dosnt help his cause
he stated he didnt really even like biggie like that
so why would a nikka who could care less about 2 different nikkaz
make a bullshyt story up and make 1 look like herb & the other a hero
PLUS... him using emoney & stretch names to verify this makes it more creditable (2 of his mans who are deceased) why being them into this
if P wanted to get at pac P could have easily said he heard about this & that and left them nikkaz out

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The truth is this and nikkas in the streets know this. Pac was supposed to record a song at quad with lil cease. Pac gets a call from henchmen to do the song. Pac wants the money ready when he get there. Henchmen said he aint got it. Pac starts cussing henchnen out and calling him all sorts of names. Henchmen felt disrespected
wanted to teach pac a lesson. Nobody had ever spoke to him the way pac did. They was just supposed to rob pac of his jewerly but pac reached for his gun so they blasted. It was never planned until pac disrespected jimmy on the phone.

u got these names wrong breh

it was lil shawn pac was going to record with
and andre harrell was the one who pac discussed money with