CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most of this was just confirmation to what was SUPER OBVIOUS to what we knew, everyone had the hunch that it was Orlando Anderson, this just confirms that he did it. From knowing this, the Biggie murder seemed plain obvious that it was a retaliation to Pac's death.

thats what im saying. we all know this was obvious with the pac situation but its the rest of the country im talking about. breh this is the same country where most people think astroogy is a type of science

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, im talking bout pac
dude was NOT a street nikka, and *that no diss to him or me clowning him -its just the thruth*
his fam kept him away from all that (treach 1 of his closes freinds said pac aint never been into trouble till he got into the rap game)

aint bout to go back n forth on what u heard vs what i heard
numerous people have stated that pac knew big/puff had nothing to do with his robbery yet used it for fame & fortune
(i drop'd 2 peep that basically stated this prior)

dosnt make sense

• again, how puff gonna sign pac when he already has a long term contract with interspoce
  • and, if hench wanted to manage pac so bad why did he(hench) need pac to go to bad boy - hench could have easily managed pac with interscope
  • puff cousin is wolf (whom is big time in dem streets) puff cousin is zip (whom big time in dem streetz) puff father was melvin ( whom was big time in dem streetz) YET he getting extrorted from jimmy henchmen {{ shyt like this is just laughable }}

if prodigy gonna lie
why lie about something that dosnt help his cause
he stated he didnt really even like biggie like that
so why would a nikka who could care less about 2 different nikkaz
make a bullshyt story up and make 1 look like herb & the other a hero
PLUS... him using emoney & stretch names to verify this makes it more creditable (2 of his mans who are deceased) why being them into this
if P wanted to get at pac P could have easily said he heard about this & that and left them nikkaz out

Diddy related to wolf and zip:ohhh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This needs to really be a movie and end up doing "Frozen" type of numbers so people can finally see rational viewpoints and we can dead this. I can understand disagreeing with the Biggie verdict but the Pac one is just plain obvious.

Ill say it again I'm convinced half the people on that conspiracy wave in the country about this and all over the world do not know who Orlando Anderson is. So many times I wonder if people even remember what Pac did before he got killed and if they even recall him beating up a crip..

The ones who are my peers in terms of age all saw that same information on MTV growing up as little kids so why do they all forget :wtf:
The conspiracy stuff is nonsense. I was 12 when Pac died and over the nearly twenty years I never felt it was some conspiracy or that 2Pac faked his death or some other BS. I read Frank Alexander's book and he talked about how wild Pac and the Outlawz were in the months prior to the murder and how they fighting dudes and jumping them. Common sense can tell you that if you beat up a gang banger and he has a chance to strike back he'll do it. I was never a street dude but even I know that you don't do shyt like that and not pay any consquences. I love 2Pac and he's my favorite rapper but in the last few months of his life he was on some straight nonsense.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I thought you had me on ignore.:usure:

There is no way Suge wanted to kill Pac he wouldn't of gotten Pac killed like that if he did.No matter what people think of Suge he wouldn't of wanted that to his best selling artists and dude who was down for him.

Yes but who knows,when you rob some one you have to expect that you can kill someone. And no one takes that lightly.Thing is at the Quad Studio incident 2Pac was beaten and not all his jewelry was taken,so it was a crime of passion they did want to torture Pac and take him out .Shooting some twice in the head and twice in the nuts sounds like they wanted to kill him.

:francis:
now u know every single person there that night -confirmed he cheddar bob / plaxico himself

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
How you gonna mention Prodigy and Da Streets in the same fukkin sentence?

Prodigy never been in these streets bro stop it. Im an older head as u call it and happen to be from the eastcoast and i never heard that shyt...and i used to be around alota these nikkas.

The first rumour i heard a few days after Pac got lit was that Tut shot Pac and the order came from Jimmy cause Pac didnt want to sign for Bad Boy and Pac told everyone that wanted to hear it that the artist at Bad Boy was gettin extorted.

Pac stopped hanging with Hatian Jack and Jimmy right after the rape charges around November 93 and he been callin these dudes out ever since.

Jimmy obviously didnt like that and felt like Pac was being very disrespectful after all they had done for him.

So they saw him as a problem and Jimmy had the right dude for problems like that

King Tut wanted to get into the Music Business and Puff agreed to mentor him whilst Tut was well known in the streets as a nikka that could solve all sorts of problems..

So they told Tut they was gonna set Pac up...get him to the studio promise him a fat check cause they knew he was hurting for money.
All Tut had to do was relieve him off some of his jewellery and beat him up. They wasnt expecting Pac 2 fight back.

Tut a crazy muthafukka i mean we all used to hear some crazy stories about dude so no one doubted that for a sec..and that was what the streets and nikkas in rikkers told Pac.

You or P for that matter callin this beef fake is laughable...that shyt Pac had with Puff was a real as a beef can get.

Stop tryin to paint these nikkas as victims you're soundin like Bad Boy cheerleader
:ohhh:

Go head brehs. Get ya laughs in.

I could be wrong but this what 50 meant by
"The feds aint kno much, when Pac got shot/ I got a kite from the pen sayin Tut got knocked/ i aint gon spell it out for u muthafukkas all the time/ are u illiterate nikka, u cant read between the lines"

He sayin Henchman was a rat right?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
The conspiracy stuff is nonsense. I was 12 when Pac died and over the nearly twenty years I never felt it was some conspiracy or that 2Pac faked his death or some other BS. I read Frank Alexander's book and he talked about how wild Pac and the Outlawz were in the months prior to the murder and how they fighting dudes and jumping them. Common sense can tell you that if you beat up a gang banger and he has a chance to strike back he'll do it. I was never a street dude but even I know that you don't do shyt like that and not pay any consquences. I love 2Pac and he's my favorite rapper but in the last few months of his life he was on some straight nonsense.
Remember when Frank said Pac was fukked up outta his mind and was ready to throw hands wit Frank outside his movie trailer?

And Frank fell back once he heard Pac say somn like "wasup bytch ass nikkas i aint scared of yall, i'll fukk both of yall up!!!"

But it was only Pac and Frank out there :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I just seen on the murder rap Facebook page that T Brown was shot and killed last night..that leaves kefee d as the only one left alive out of the 4 in the white Cadillac. T Brown was reportedly the driver..that's crazy..