Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
thanks for the link bruh .. was that in the murder rap book? because i dont remember reading none of that?! will check the link out now

but again .. you know if puffy ever been asked about knowing keefe d or orlando anderson? does any interviewer have the balls to ask?

I doubt it

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Henchmen set up PAC over something else..
Look.. I dont know the back story .. but just because BIG was still hanging with them it doesnt mean anything if BIG warned pac... Listen to warning .. POP was cool with both them .. Big could've known they probably didnt like him like that etc
The truth is this and nikkas in the streets know this. Pac was supposed to record a song at quad with lil cease. Pac gets a call from henchmen to do the song. Pac wants the money ready when he get there. Henchmen said he aint got it. Pac starts cussing henchnen out and calling him all sorts of names. Henchmen felt disrespected
wanted to teach pac a lesson. Nobody had ever spoke to him the way pac did. They was just supposed to rob pac of his jewerly but pac reached for his gun so they blasted. It was never planned until pac disrespected jimmy on the phone.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The truth is this and nikkas in the streets know this. Pac was supposed to record a song at quad with lil cease. Pac gets a call from henchmen to do the song. Pac wants the money ready when he get there. Henchmen said he aint got it. Pac starts cussing henchnen out and calling him all sorts of names. Henchmen felt disrespected
wanted to teach pac a lesson. Nobody had ever spoke to him the way pac did. They was just supposed to rob pac of his jewerly but pac reached for his gun so they blasted. It was never planned until pac disrespected jimmy on the phone.

I thought it was .. Pac wanted cash and Jimmy wanted to pay with a check .and he wanted to pay half. something like 10k..

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I thought it was .. Pac wanted cash and Jimmy wanted to pay with a check .and he wanted to pay half. something like 10k..
Wut was truely disscussed on phone nobody will ever know but pac wanted payed and they both couldnt come to terms on it and pac just went in on jimmy.... thug style... and thats when jimmy decided to teach him lesson. I dont think biggie knew about it but puffy probably did and just kept his mouth shut

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

Lil Shawn not Cease

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Keffe D: "We met the boy [Combs] at the -- he gave a BET party, or the BET awards, its like '92 or '93, at the club on Santa Monica. And uh, Mary J was [there]. And the tall dude, used to have the dreads, he's with Aftermath now, what's his name?"
Federal agent: "Busta Rhymes?"
Keffe D: Busta Rhymes. ... Me and him almost got in a fight. I was suited ... He thought he was all big shyt. I was all, 'We going to beat the fukk out of that boy.' He threw his drink on me, and I was like, 'Motherfukker!' Yeah, that's the first day I met Puff [Combs]. ... And after that they used my car in the video."
Detective Dupree: "Which car was that?"
Keffe D: "A '64 Chevy I had."
Detective Dupree: "What color was it?"
Keffe D: "Brown. "Usher, he had Usher... It was Usher's video, and Puff [Combs] was driving the car."
Detective Dupree: "You remember the song?"
Keffe D: "'Can I Get With It.' That was his first song ever -- Usher's first song ever. He was in a Lakers uniform, and [Combs] had the little kid dancing on the car. When I got it back, it was fukked up, and he paid to get it repainted. He sent me $2500 for that."

The 'Keffe D' Tapes: 10 Highlights of Confession From Gangster Who Says Sean Combs Hired Him to Kill Tupac

Busta Buss was gonna kick that fat fukks ass so bad!