Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG
In the doc Keffe said he was planning for them to pull up on his side - the passenger side - so he had the gun. I think he assumed that anyone else that was with them was down to pull the trigger if needed. I think he also said something to the effect of having Orlando behind him on his side of the car because that was his "little nephew" and he wanted to look out for him.

The girls in the convertible were to the right of the BMW according to the girl who was driving the convertible, and according to both of Frank Alexander's statements to LVMPD - first on the night of the shooting, and then a few months later in March of 1997. Sometime later I think Frank changed his story, but he did that quite a few times.

I'm pretty sure that investigators years prior to the task force did interview Dre Smith, and that I have the tape, because I recall searching it to see if he confirmed whether T-Brown was in Vegas that weekend or not, like the written reports said. I seem to recall there was nothing of value in it as far as the film was concerned - he was pretty cagey and acted like he didn't know anything. I'm also pretty sure that he was dead by the time the task force came together and got Keffe to cooperate, so they wouldn't have been able to talk to him.

As for Deandrae bragging, that was told to law enforcement by a SSCC confidential informant years earlier, so it's unlikely that Keffe would have known that they had that information. And if Keffe was going to make up a story, why not just hang it on Dre, who was also dead, and who also had the added benefit of not being a member of Keffe's family?
So did keefe give the gun to the original passenger of the cadi before he hopped in at switched at the gas station?

In 1996 there wasn't any cameras outside facing that street in vegas?

Why not ride in the Minivan and pull up
To wherver pac was?

I mean they checked gas station camera to find a car associated with chris brown home
Invasion...

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not gonna get on here and pretend what exactly happen

but i will say....
i assume when all parties named in the mag got word on what was said - IMO

biggie problaly was like 'thats it'
i cant fukkz with him like that anymore - i warned him about the nikkaz he hanging with & he ignored my advice the winded up catching a rape charge then getting robbed/shot

u gonna act like those words didnt come out of pac mouth

real talk
it makes no sense to even attempt to debate with u anymore
the fact that you could careless of kevin powell - says it all

I think pac took that warning as Biggie having knowledge that something was about to happen..i dunno.but in pacs mind he obviously figured biggie had beforehand knowledge and if thats his nikka like that, you expect him to let him know..then you dont even come see the man AND you release a song called who shot ya? I can see why all that shyt would make him think big was in on it, you cant be dont fukk with them nikkas and when i ask why you all like oh ill tell you later, ad even if that was you,even you would look at your friend funny after the fact...but i might be wrong..

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Funny shyt Keefe said in his proffer that Puff was kissing some girl at a table, who had previously/recently 'orally engaged' himself and other SSC.....'You don't just come out here kissing any girl dog'...:dead:

Keffe D: "He was talking to me. ... When we got there we was laughing at him, cause he was with this broad that sucked dikk, and sucked every dikk in there, and he's all held up kissing with her. We was laughing like a motherfukker. He's like, 'Man, what you laughing at dog?' Man, don't just come out here and get any broad, dog. ... He took me downstairs and he's like, 'Man, I wanna get rid of them dudes, man.' ... I was like, 'We'll wipe their ass out quick, man. It's nothing.'"

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
So did keefe give the gun to the original passenger of the cadi before he hopped in at switched at the gas station?

To wherver pac was?

I mean they checked gas station camera to find a car associated with chris brown home
Invasion...
keefe had the gun the whole time. 97 was a whole different world homie, you can bet the cops checked for security footage. nowadays you cant drive anywhere without being on camera.

keefe said they were riding in the caddy and the van, but the people in the van were nervous. so he jumped in the caddy, and they rolled without them

Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG
keefe had the gun the whole time. 97 was a whole different world homie, you can bet the cops checked for security footage. nowadays you cant drive anywhere without being on camera.

keefe said they were riding in the caddy and the van, but the people in the van were nervous. so he jumped in the caddy, and they rolled without them
How did any of these scary nikkas even go back to their hood with heads held
After refusing to put in work with the top
Man? :what:

Daps

To wherver pac was?

Invasion...
Keffe said he was in the van, they left the 662 and went to a liquor store, the guys started getting cold feet, so he jumped into the Cadi. It sounds like he always had the gun because he's the one that Zip allegedly gave the gun to in the first place. I don't know why he chose the Cadi over the van - maybe the guys in the van were the ones getting cold feet, maybe he trusted the guys in the Cadi more - sounds like his nephew Orlando was already in it, maybe he thought the Cadi was better at getting away if it was going to be a drive-by, etc.

Even today that intersection where Pac was shot is pretty sparse - one corner is a parking lot, the other one is a powerplant/sub-station, and then I think you have two gas stations and a hotel. In my experience, gas station cameras cover the front door to get footage of people robbing the store, and maybe a camera on the pumps. No reason to film the street. And this was almost 20 years ago - not as many cameras around as there are now, video quality was way worse then, etc. If there was footage, I'm sure we would have it because we have a ton of footy from the MGM.

Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG
that's the one part I need more explaining, id be hiding in some random ny bushes over getting ripped off for a million. :jbhmm:
I think he collected but was
Smart enough to not implicate himself in the transaction of money for services. Also think he thought that they would seize everything he has. Also is keefe in jail still
And if so how long was sentence and what was conviction? Just random criminal/drug street shyt they investigated on? Just thinking zip would finesse an entire street gang capable of murder at the very least was very ballsy. Maybe because there wasnt social media back then :yeshrug:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Been to the spot recently,was in vegas also went to the mural for big l up in harlem,did a cross trip around the usa,shyt was sad,knowing an icon got killed for fukkin nothin where you stood hits you in a certain kind of way.If ya'll go to Vegas and i know ya'll will cos you are ALL big ballers with mad IT certs go just look at the spot,one of our icons,fukk an east,west,south whatever bias,this was one of our GOATS dropped there,something comes over your body,and if it doesn't,you don't really love rap/hip hop like that

Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG
Been to the spot recently,was in vegas also went to the mural for big l up in harlem,did a cross trip around the usa,shyt was sad,knowing an icon got killed for fukkin nothin where you stood hits you in a certain kind of way.If ya'll go to Vegas and i know ya'll will cos you are ALL big ballers with mad IT certs go just look at the spot,one of our icons,fukk an east,west,south whatever bias,this was one of our GOATS dropped there,something comes over your body,and if it doesn't,you don't really love rap/hip hop like that
I've probably been to vegas at least 15 times in some form or fashion and never once did I make it a point to go to the corner of
koval and flamingo and I stay at Cosmo or Wynn a block away :ohhh: