Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG
U really thit this alias was a good idea with all these pac stans running around :pachaha:
:mjlol: I knew it would draw attention. Knew mods wouldn't catch it and ive been consumed with this damn documentary and everything goes with it for about 2 weeks
Now.

I do have alot of questions and scenarios to ponder and thoughts to share regarding the topic

Afterall I remember waking up and seeing the morning news about both shootings and was old enough. You know the coli 90% 90's babies who werent around:mjlol:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjlol: I knew it would draw attention. Knew mods wouldn't catch it and ive been consumed with this damn documentary and everything goes with it for about 2 weeks
Now.

I do have alot of questions and scenarios to ponder and thoughts to share regarding the topic
Now that i know who this is, its kinda funny :pachaha:

This shyt has been on my mind too, ive been telling everyone i can.. hopefully this makes a big splash.

Ay, why you pick the guy that was scared af to shoot tho :pachaha:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Stop acting like you knew.. you really been doing way too much in this thread. Talking all kinds of shyt you know nothing about, and then slowly backtracking and copping pleas. Youre about to be neg on sight status fukking around with the fukk arounds :ufdup:
Good looking fam

Idk how I possibly could have got what he said twisted

U the man

Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG
Now that i know who this is, its kinda funny :pachaha:

This shyt has been on my mind too, ive been telling everyone i can.. hopefully this makes a big splash.

Ay, why you pick the guy that was scared af to shoot tho :pachaha:
:dead:

Aye real shyt I saw the documentary and texted everyone I knew that I thought would care and said "I solved big n pac murders, the killers exposed... Im at peace now" and waited for the skeptical phone calls :russ:

I wonder tho..keefe d supposedly
Took the front passenger seat because
Dude was scared... Why didn't dre say shyt at that time if he was gonna bytch up?
The placement of everyone in the car and angles of the cars and where the bytches were throw
Me off because I saw something previously showed the girls
Hollering at the other side of the car.
Also i never heard of the police questioning dre or anything and it never mentions dre again? It says tray lane lawyered up,mike dorrough said nah, other dude took his chances with the drug charge but what about dre? And why he bytched up? Unless that was a fabricated story and keefe d is the real shooter using orlando as a scapegoat because hes dead already or did dre really shoot and keefe saved him
And put it on orlando? Because dre bragged.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:dead:

Aye real shyt I saw the documentary and texted everyone I knew that I thought would care and said "I solved big n pac murders, the killers exposed... Im at peace now" and waited for the skeptical phone calls :russ:

Dude was scared... Why didn't dre say shyt at that time if he was gonna bytch up?
The placement of everyone in the car and angles of the cars and where the bytches were throw
Also i never heard of the police questioning dre or anything and it never mentions dre again? It says tray lane lawyered up,mike dorrough said nah, other dude took his chances with the drug charge but what about dre? And why he bytched up? Unless that was a fabricated story and keefe d is the real shooter using orlando as a scapegoat because hes dead already or did dre really shoot and keefe saved him
When the girls saw pac and suge they were pulled over by the cops i believe. So they prolly did approach them from the other side. Then fell into the convoy to follow.

Im not really sure about dre, @MurderRapMovie what can you tell us about him?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Keefe D wasnt brought in for PAC's murder.. it was big's ...
and an indictment isnt necessary.. they have the envidence .. it up to whoever is prosecuting to do that

Keefe D is somewhere.. @MurderRapMovie can not say

I dont think it was a "REAL" contract.. i think puff was talkign about how so and so needs to be killed.. because thats what these people do .. talk shyt..
Keefe D ... being a SSC is like OK.. how much
Puff .. probably being an a$$hole was like 1 million.. HAHA
Keefe was like cool ... and probably let it slide for awhile..
Once Orlando got jumped the revenge plot turned into F it .. Imma collect this "HIT"
Puff .. not completely realizing was like was that us.. cause now it sank in.. he had a hit and know he owes this money..

Puff's secretary or whoever said he gave the money to Zip.. Zip said he aint get no money ...
Keefe like AMG ... the rest is a blur

Puff was probably just talking, but on the other hand, I think I read and watched that Puff mentioned it multiple times while backstage at multiple concerts, including Anaheim. So unless he just gets drunk and talks the same shyt all the time, there had to have been some merit to it.

Daps

In the doc Keffe said he was planning for them to pull up on his side - the passenger side - so he had the gun. I think he assumed that anyone else that was with them was down to pull the trigger if needed. I think he also said something to the effect of having Orlando behind him on his side of the car because that was his "little nephew" and he wanted to look out for him.

The girls in the convertible were to the right of the BMW according to the girl who was driving the convertible, and according to both of Frank Alexander's statements to LVMPD - first on the night of the shooting, and then a few months later in March of 1997. Sometime later I think Frank changed his story, but he did that quite a few times.

I'm pretty sure that investigators years prior to the task force did interview Dre Smith, and that I have the tape, because I recall searching it to see if he confirmed whether T-Brown was in Vegas that weekend or not, like the written reports said. I seem to recall there was nothing of value in it as far as the film was concerned - he was pretty cagey and acted like he didn't know anything. I'm also pretty sure that he was dead by the time the task force came together and got Keffe to cooperate, so they wouldn't have been able to talk to him.

As for Deandrae bragging, that was told to law enforcement by a SSCC confidential informant years earlier, so it's unlikely that Keffe would have known that they had that information. And if Keffe was going to make up a story, why not just hang it on Dre, who was also dead, and who also had the added benefit of not being a member of Keffe's family?