Reppin
Toronto
biggie was NOT involved in the vegas shooting

chuck phillip wrote an article saying biggie

• was in vegas that night
  • met with the SSC before the pac hit
  • offered them million dollars
  • and gave them his(biggie) gun to do it
within hours after this article went viral - it was proven that biggie recorded parts of the song 'nasty boy' off LAD in nyc then went home to his gated community in new jersey to watched the Tyson fight with cease & others

thats why this doc is flawed & FULL of :duck:
cause da same nikkaz that made this BULLshyt biggie story up are the same nikkaz that rolled with keefe
the rampart scandal and Amir Mohammed theory was debunked. So you tell me who killed Biggie Smalls?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What was the Biggie and puff stuff? You taking this shyt too personal, BIG didnt know you nor does Puff .as far as I know... explain why the doc is flawed? You really think Greg Kadding has any loyalty to Suge,Deathrow or Puffy and Badboy? He laid all the facts out,presented his case to the world about what happened and be real everything in it is very plausible, this is were everything...the clue,the witneseses, EVERYTHING led him to, if it led to Birdman and Russell simmons plotting to kill pac and big, thats what you would be hearing about today, real life detectives doing real life work, not some fake hip hop shyt..Puffy to switch did it to himself by associating with know gang members and soliciting for two murders.....his own people said those ws Puffys peoples..Puff prob never thought this info would come out...

way to switch shyt up :francis:

and what do u mean by iam taking it personal :dahell:

imma watch it 1 more time before posting my opinion

Dre Smith

MCHZE 2.0
Daps
Reppin
4 CORNER COLI GLO GANG

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Stop it fam. :stopitslime:

Why would they leave out those Biggie accusations..that shyt dont even make sense. Yea Pac was mad that certain stuff was left out the interview but it had nothing do with Big.
And i dont really care what Kevin has to say now cause Tupac himself has mentioned numerous times that he was pissed at Kevin cause he felt like he was protecting Jimmy Henchman and Hatian Jack by not printing their real names. Pac was never the type to hold his tounge..if he felt that Vibe left out the part about Biggie he would have said that...but he never did.

I think i know what happend pleighboi...feel free to correct me if im wrong since u were there.

The King of Ny was about to head to Rikkers to visit his homeboy Tupac who just got sentenced to jail but gets a call from one of his associates who tells him that Tupac turned on him and was now accusing him of being part of the set up. Dissing him and the whole of Bad Boy

Big being the G he is says fukk it...I aint going to visit this nikka nor shoot him a letter to double check and make sure that this aint some bullshyt cause thats your friend at the end of the day right?

He obviosuly keeps all of this to himself
not sayin a word to his lil homies which explains why Chico, a long time friend and member of Junior Mafia felt like Big was in the wrong for not reachin out to to Tupac :ohhh:

Finally...It all makes sense now. Ahh mann thank u good sir
:ehh:

:ufdup: Bullshyt
not gonna get on here and pretend what exactly happen

but i will say....
i assume when all parties named in the mag got word on what was said - IMO

biggie problaly was like 'thats it'
i cant fukkz with him like that anymore - i warned him about the nikkaz he hanging with & he ignored my advice the winded up catching a rape charge then getting robbed/shot

He owed me more than to turn his head and act like he didn't know some nikkas were bout to try and blow my fukkin head off. He knew
u gonna act like those words didnt come out of pac mouth

real talk
it makes no sense to even attempt to debate with u anymore
the fact that you could careless of kevin powell - says it all

Daps
It says he had his lawyer with him jn the documentary
Correct. Keffe seems to have been good about having a lawyer with him when he was meeting with law enforcement - he had one with him back when he was originally interviewed after the Biggie murder, too.

I can't give up my sources, but it is pretty common for investigators to take copies of evidence with them for big cases or for unsolved crimes that stuck with them. Poole continued to "work" this investigation for another 15+ years, too, and was still working on it the day he died.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Correct. Keffe seems to have been good about having a lawyer with him when he was meeting with law enforcement - he had one with him back when he was originally interviewed after the Biggie murder, too.

I can't give up my sources, but it is pretty common for investigators to take copies of evidence with them for big cases or for unsolved crimes that stuck with them. Poole continued to "work" this investigation for another 15+ years, too, and was still working on it the day he died.

To add on.. i believe the doc even says he copied the files. Thats what was used to write the book

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What did Puff speak about either?What does it matter to defend Diddy ,at least Pacs nikkas ride for him today while all of Diddy's former artists have nothing to say about him.You can call Diddy a boss, but he has been the poster boy and Bottle girl for CIrco in the past years. Slowly but surlely he is getting hoe'd.

pac nikkaz :what: he was beefing with 75% of the industry

puff getting hoe'd ... he worth 800 million :takedat:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
To those questioning Biggies warning .. what did you want him to say..

Shyt ..i'm from the hood.. when I get told watch out for so and so... my 3rd eye turns on.. dont trust dude .. thats what Biggie did.. maybe it got lost in the "east/west" slang but i dont need details of crimes to pay attention when somebody says watch out for so and so.. Besides maybe Biggie didnt have details but he had a feeling..

Shyt .. back in 93-94 when my cousin and I were actively pursuing a deal.. I remember when i heard about haitan jack being involved with bad boy and something about it getting started with/using drug money I was like damn... I didnt know Jack personally.. i knew rumblings and etc.. I didnt need "hey they will rob you" in order for me to be reserved.. I followed pretty much the same warning Pac got.. but Pac's came from Biggie .. who was closer to them than anything... saying watch out means a hell of a lot.. especially if it got Big robbed