OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I've asked 2pac fans this for years and I've never got a answer

2pac said Biggie AND MIKE TYSON warned him about hanging out with them dudes.

So why didn't pac go at mike Tyson ??:patrice:

Maybe because Tyson was in prison 3 thousand miles away when he got shot and Biggie was in the same building...

:comeon:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man the 90s was a wild time.

Killers and hood movers and shakers were always in the mix.

A nikka had to be affiliated regardless.

Nowadays with social media anybody who don't look right will be exposed in a heartbeat.

:wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:why: where is this video yall are watching? I don't looked all through this thread and don't see a video..:feedme:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:why: where is this video yall are watching? I don't looked all through this thread and don't see a video..:feedme:
It wasn't officially released, and the creator of the documentary posted in this thread, would be grimy for nikkas to still post links after the creator of the video took time to post here to further explain the video... I'm sure it will eventually be officially released.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I think pac took that warning as Biggie having knowledge that something was about to happen..i dunno.but in pacs mind he obviously figured biggie had beforehand knowledge and if thats his nikka like that, you expect him to let him know..then you dont even come see the man AND you release a song called who shot ya? I can see why all that shyt would make him think big was in on it, you cant be dont fukk with them nikkas and when i ask why you all like oh ill tell you later, ad even if that was you,even you would look at your friend funny after the fact...but i might be wrong..

at the end of the day nikkaz told pac - biggie had nothing to do with it YET pac still ran with it cause beef sells

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The doc Never said biggie was involved. They asked Keffe on tape if biggie knew about the hit and the keffe said no. Did you even watch the shyt?

YES, i watched it
did you even read the post that i replied to ?

dude asked if biggie had anything to do with vegas

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Breh yes he did. They point blank asked him if he was aware. Keefe D said Lance Un Rivera kept Biggie busy and never included him in the shyt.
I meant no he hasnt watched the documentary. Kingofnyc been in here caping for page after page without seeing or knowing what hes even talking about.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
It wasn't officially released, and the creator of the documentary posted in this thread, would be grimy for nikkas to still post links after the creator of the video took time to post here to further explain the video... I'm sure it will eventually be officially released.

link to his post? thread is 80 pages :huhldup:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Because Pac was angry at BIG for many reasons: Never gave him a shoutout on r2d, remained freinds with puffy and them, and so on.

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

breh are u serious ? real talk - do u just post the 1st thing that comes into your head

• remained friends with puff :mjlol: what is this, some fukking kinder-garden shyt. puff owned the label, da fuvk u wanted him to do leave bad boy
  • R2D was out months before the shooting - if pac was mad he got no shout out then why he still fukkz with big thereafter
and by the way -jay was 10 times closer to biggie then pac
did jay get a shout out on R2D ???

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day nikkaz told pac - biggie had nothing to do with it YET pac still ran with it cause beef sells
You talking like you knew these nikkas...You cant say for certain what biggie knew...its real funny tho its looking like pac was right the whole time..you wouldnt even have known about biggie or tyson tellin pac that shyt if pac didnt say it in those interviews..pac put that info out there...you cant pick and choose what you want to believe..if he was telling the truth about that, then what else was he telling the truth about?