bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've probably been to vegas at least 15 times in some form or fashion and never once did I make it a point to go to the corner of
koval and flamingo and I stay at Cosmo or Wynn a block away :ohhh:
Do it,just even the once breh,something comes over you standing there,it's like this is part of history,even if it's fukked up and stupid history that should never have happened it is something within what we all love.......and sadly lost.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think pac took that warning as Biggie having knowledge that something was about to happen..i dunno.but in pacs mind he obviously figured biggie had beforehand knowledge and if thats his nikka like that, you expect him to let him know..then you dont even come see the man AND you release a song called who shot ya? I can see why all that shyt would make him think big was in on it, you cant be dont fukk with them nikkas and when i ask why you all like oh ill tell you later, ad even if that was you,even you would look at your friend funny after the fact...but i might be wrong..
I've asked 2pac fans this for years and I've never got a answer

2pac said Biggie AND MIKE TYSON warned him about hanging out with them dudes.

So why didn't pac go at mike Tyson ??:patrice:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
biggie was NOT involved in the vegas shooting

chuck phillip wrote an article saying biggie

• was in vegas that night
  • met with the SSC before the pac hit
  • offered them million dollars
  • and gave them his(biggie) gun to do it
within hours after this article went viral - it was proven that biggie recorded parts of the song 'nasty boy' off LAD in nyc then went home to his gated community in new jersey to watched the Tyson fight with cease & others

thats why this doc is flawed & FULL of :duck:
cause da same nikkaz that made this BULLshyt biggie story up are the same nikkaz that rolled with keefe
The doc Never said biggie was involved. They asked Keffe on tape if biggie knew about the hit and the keffe said no. Did you even watch the shyt?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Because Pac was angry at BIG for many reasons: Never gave him a shoutout on r2d, remained freinds with puffy and them, and so on.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Pac was angry at BIG for many reasons: Never gave him a shoutout on r2d, remained freinds with puffy and them, and so on.
Just say the truth
Pac knew biggie was a laid back chill guy so he took advantage of him
Tyson on the other hand,would have punched a hole through tupacs chest if he ever got outta line like that

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just say the truth
Pac knew biggie was a laid back chill guy so he took advantage of him
Tyson on the other hand,would have punched a hole through tupacs chest if he ever got outta line like that

Tyson wasn't at the studio when he got shot. Tyson wasn't helped by Pac in blowing up. Tyson didn't leave Pac to catch his gun case for him. Tyson didn't drop Who Shot Ya at a suspicious moment. Tyson might have visited him in jail too, not sure.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyson wasn't at the studio when he got shot. Tyson wasn't helped by Pac in blowing up. Tyson didn't leave Pac to catch his gun case for him. Tyson didn't drop Who Shot Ya at a suspicious moment. Tyson might have visited him in jail too, not sure.
U must be a pac Stan
This has nothing to do with anything
I asked u why he wasn't mad at tyson when Tyson was his friend and Tyson warned him and all u did was a bunch of things that happened between biggie and tupac lol

Tysons homeboys shot pac
Tyson was still cool with them afterwards
Why was pac okay with this

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U must be a pac Stan
This has nothing to do with anything
I asked u why he wasn't mad at tyson when Tyson was his friend and Tyson warned him and all u did was a bunch of things that happened between biggie and tupac lol

Tysons homeboys shot pac
Tyson was still cool with them afterwards
Why was pac okay with this

Because you're misconstruing why Pac was mad at Biggie.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Good point, all i remember is Tyson saying those guys are bad news or something along those lines, not really a warning, just saying to be careful out there with those dudes, not a half ass warning ..but like i said..i dont know..