Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Where is Keefe d now and was he ever indicted on the drug trafficking charge since the information he gave investigators did not lead to a puff daddy indictment on the pac murder?
Keefe D wasnt brought in for PAC's murder.. it was big's ...
and an indictment isnt necessary.. they have the envidence .. it up to whoever is prosecuting to do that

Keefe D is somewhere.. @MurderRapMovie can not say

I dont think it was a "REAL" contract.. i think puff was talkign about how so and so needs to be killed.. because thats what these people do .. talk shyt..
Keefe D ... being a SSC is like OK.. how much
Puff .. probably being an a$$hole was like 1 million.. HAHA
Keefe was like cool ... and probably let it slide for awhile..
Once Orlando got jumped the revenge plot turned into F it .. Imma collect this "HIT"
Puff .. not completely realizing was like was that us.. cause now it sank in.. he had a hit and know he owes this money..

Puff's secretary or whoever said he gave the money to Zip.. Zip said he aint get no money ...
Keefe like AMG ... the rest is a blur

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Keefe D wasnt brought in for PAC's murder.. it was big's ...

Keefe D is somewhere.. @MurderRapMovie can not say

I dont think it was a "REAL" contract.. i think puff was talkign about how so and so needs to be killed.. because thats what these people do .. talk shyt..
Keefe D ... being a SSC is like OK.. how much
Puff .. probably being an a$$hole was like 1 million.. HAHA
Keefe was like cool ... and probably let it slide for awhile..
Once Orlando got jumped the revenge plot turned into F it .. Imma collect this "HIT"
Well I think the documentary said investigators believed he was connected to both murders

Information he could give them on either murder would be equally valuable I would imagine

As far as the latter part of your post I was actually thinking something along those lines too

The sscc probably took it upon themselves to kill suge and pac and tried to collect some money from puff for doing him the "favor"

fukk it man I think Keefe d was lying

Did Keefe d even have a lawyer present when he was cooperating with police about the pac murder?

His dumb ass probably didn't understand the severity of the situation if it was found out he fabricated some or all of his story

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well I think the documentary said investigators believed he was connected to both murders

Information he could give them on either murder would be equally valuable I would imagine

As far as the latter part of your post I was actually thinking something along those lines too

The sscc probably took it upon themselves to kill suge and pac and tried to collect some money from puff for doing him the "favor"

Did Keefe d even have a lawyer present when he was cooperating with police about the pac murder?

His dumb ass probably didn't understand the severity of the situation if it was found out he fabricated some or all of his story

The doc said that keefe and SSC was believed to know about Biggie.. Keefe Said that wasnt us and then started dropping the 2PAC story

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I don't think Puff would have given Zip the money, wouldnt that tie him directly to the murder?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

It says he had his lawyer with him jn the documentary

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I would add to this that if Keffe had said it was just revenge and that there was no contract, then the task force likely would have gone after the alleged driver of the Cadillac next, since he was the only person alleged to have been in the car who wasn't A) dead, or B) protected by the proffer agreement. If the driver's story matched Keffe's, then I suspect that might have been the end of that investigation.
How did kaeding get away with this video taped testimony? Usually the cops would hold this. How did keefes testimony get released?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
im only questioning whether BIG was involved in the vegas shooting at all.....

even tho that faith story could be :duck:

Puff still looks guilty as fukk based off keffe's testimony, and that shyt is a lot more believable than some of them wacky conspiracies like suge having him killed while sittin right next to him in the driver seat.....

and that biggie shooting footage obviously been edited, it cuts out right before you hear the shots.... what were they tryin to hide??

shyt how often is anyone ever arrested for any crimes against a rapper??

biggie was NOT involved in the vegas shooting

chuck phillip wrote an article saying biggie

• was in vegas that night
  • met with the SSC before the pac hit
  • offered them million dollars
  • and gave them his(biggie) gun to do it
within hours after this article went viral - it was proven that biggie recorded parts of the song 'nasty boy' off LAD in nyc then went home to his gated community in new jersey to watched the Tyson fight with cease & others

thats why this doc is flawed & FULL of :duck:
cause da same nikkaz that made this BULLshyt biggie story up are the same nikkaz that rolled with keefe