Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
This video actually makes Puffy come off as more of the bully believe it or not...

His Crips were killing Suge's people, snatching Death Row chains for a bounty, then murked out Pac and laughed about it after the fact... Suge HAD to have Biggie killed.. It was only righteous...

The rumors about Pac wanting to leave Death Row and Suge having him killed were all bullsh1t as well...Suge and Pac were really close...

pac n suge slept wit both their wives.....thats why puff was so mad n put chain bounty out.....orlando does it(snatch chain), pac whoops him...they retilate....suge retaliate ..................

seems back n forth:manny:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The one thing they didn't really explain is why did Keffe let Zip/Puffy off for not really paying him the full $1 million.

I know they are claiming that Zip ripped Keffe off but no real retaliation behind that?

Keefe D was probably in way over his head with alot of eyes watching making him a walking target.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Define your definition of gangster? I don't see puff as that.

He's just a dude with a lot of money which brings about a lot of power. He's a drunk and a loud mouth that was getting extorted by ny gangsters & he was scared of suge & DR. Remember after big died puff didn't ride for him, he left his team in LA while he boarded a jet to a undisclosed location & didn't even have the courtesy to call the man's mom & tell her he was dead. He then went out singing & sold 8million records claiming how much he loved big but was still jerking his moms for the publishing. I said before him, suge, j prince are all leeches who don't give a fukk about their artists well being. Yeah all three are alive but things have a way of coming full circle...

Define your definition of gangster? I don't see puff as that.

He's just a dude with a lot of money which brings about a lot of power. He's a drunk and a loud mouth that was getting extorted by ny gangsters & he was scared of suge & DR. Remember after big died puff didn't ride for him, he left his team in LA while he boarded a jet to a undisclosed location & didn't even have the courtesy to call the man's mom & tell her he was dead. He then went out singing & sold 8million records claiming how much he loved big but was still jerking his moms for the publishing. I said before him, suge, j prince are all leeches who don't give a fukk about their artists well being. Yeah all three are alive but things have a way of coming full circle...
giphy.gif

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
pac n suge slept wit both their wives.....thats why puff was so mad n put chain bounty out.....orlando does it(snatch chain), pac whoops him...they retilate....suge retaliate ..................

seems back n forth:manny:

Jake Robles was murdered before any of this went down... The rumor always had it that Wolf pulled the trigger...But now APD officers are stating that Orlando Anderson was in the club that night.. This was way before Pac was even released from prison..

The 90s were so violent.. I don't even see Stretch from Live Squad, Tut and Jimmy Henchmens connection to any of this... Pac was in too many situations at one time to ever survive..

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
The one thing they didn't really explain is why did Keffe let Zip/Puffy off for not really paying him the full $1 million.

I know they are claiming that Zip ripped Keffe off but no real retaliation behind that?
That was the one thing that didnt make sense to me. Id be hiding in some random ny bushes waiting for puffy over a millie

Truth200

Banned
Daps
:mindblown:

Keffe D and Suge have known each other since the 1st grade and he looked in his eyes the moment after Orlando smoked Pac...

:merchant:

Two of the biggest stars in the history of music basically got killed over some neighborhood Compton sh1t...

Now we understand exactly why Suge never snitched because this really was some neighborhood shyt.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
It wasn't directly after Pac being killed.

They were never paid for the job and there was no serious follow up on it.

That doesn't add up. Maybe they just didn't care because they wanted to kill Pac anyway.

Keffe D probably knew he was being watched and would end up dead or in jail for trying to collect that money.

He clearly knew the power and reach of the people he was dealing with.