Daps
Keep thinking this man is just some dancin' c00n who hangs out with rich white folk and jews brehs...

Puff probably started the perfect plot after Suge came out at the 1995 Source Awards and said what he said.

Think Puff is all flash and he not really a gangster brehs....

Puff's father was a notorious G in Harlem so he's cut from the same cloth as a certified murderer. Not hard to believe that he's not bout that.

His people did catch the first body in all of this.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
@intilectual recipricol you need to change your avi to Poochie breh.
Why would I do that? :sas1:

I have Amir Mohamed as any avi not because people think he clapped BIG, no friend, Amir Mohamed represents all the disenfranchised young black men who society wants to see fail.

Does Poochie even have a recognizable photo :whoo:

:mjpls:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Keffe D probably knew he was being watched and would end up dead or in jail for trying to collect that money.

He clearly knew the power and reach of the people he was dealing with.

Then why agree to do it anyway?

Why plot to kill them when you know you're being watched and/or you might have an issue collecting the money?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
beginning of the doc...I've never heard those calls before :mjcry:

sometimes we forget that a man died, not just a rapper or legend. Those were his friends, trying their best to get him to safety/help in a city they were unfamiliar with. shyt is scary to listen to fam...
It sounds like you can hear Lil Cease screaming in the audio

:(

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Then why agree to do it anyway?

Why plot to kill them when you know you're being watched and/or you might have an issue collecting the money?

Keefe D sounded like he had a long standing relationship with Puff going back to letting him use his car for the Usher video.

Add in Orlando getting stomped out that night in Vegas and the impulsive nature of Gangbanging.

Keefe D probably realized he better fall back or he would have end up dead like Orlando Anderson.

Edub

Veteran
Daps

514Yrl-IxiL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I gotta get mentally ready for this:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Suge is "brolic" by music industry standards.. In the streets of L.A. there are thousands of Suge's...

M.O.B. retaliated though.. Several bodies were caught behind Pac's murder...

right cuz there's thousands of "Suge's" in L.A. that were making $100M a year with a payroll of killers :francis:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Suge has gotten that work in the later years of his life. He's been shot multiple times and got his ass beat on different occasions.

He's gone broke...lost everything he had and is now going to die in prison. It all caught up to him.

:manny:

While Puff continues to live life as a king.

People have been saying that Suge is gay or bi-sexual for years. He would have nikkas raped.

He didn't see it as "gay" but as a force a of power.

That why in the NWA movie . . when he said to Eazy "don't make me change you" . . I wondered what they were trying to imply