Truth200

Banned
Daps
i believe thats why he was planning to leave n focus more on his black panther shyt/ political party ...which what he shoud have been doing ..... (which puts him in just as much(probably much more) danger as riding with suge/beef:mjpls:):snoop:

tumblr_inline_nk3dq6l13P1sqf2ij.gif

He was rapping about killing nikkas please stop.....
WXZ2PVV.png

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
When Keffe D was mocking the scared nikkas in his crew had me :dead:

:deadmanny: at the SSC parking the caddy a block away from where Suge's BMW stopped, and then watching the fukkery unfold like :lupe:

:wow: at film makers of this actually getting interviews from the women that holla'd at Pac that night AND the 911 calls from Bad Boy when Biggie got shot...

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Keep thinking this man is just some dancin' c00n who hangs out with rich white folk and jews brehs...

Puff probably started the perfect plot after Suge came out at the 1995 Source Awards and said what he said.

Think Puff is all flash and he not really a gangster brehs....

Define your definition of gangster? I don't see puff as that.

He's just a dude with a lot of money which brings about a lot of power. He's a drunk and a loud mouth that was getting extorted by ny gangsters & he was scared of suge & DR. Remember after big died puff didn't ride for him, he left his team in LA while he boarded a jet to a undisclosed location & didn't even have the courtesy to call the man's mom & tell her he was dead. He then went out singing & sold 8million records claiming how much he loved big but was still jerking his moms for the publishing. I said before him, suge, j prince are all leeches who don't give a fukk about their artists well being. Yeah all three are alive but things have a way of coming full circle...

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
This is a good documentary and very plausible. It's just a sad state that this scumbbag Puffy is walking around still.
Suge's karma has pretty much caught up to him he my go in his sleep or heart attack in prison at the rate he is going.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Define your definition of gangster? I don't see puff as that.

He's just a dude with a lot of money which brings about a lot of power. He's a drunk and a loud mouth that was getting extorted by ny gangsters & he was scared of suge & DR.

Being smart at handling beef.

Look at Puff now in comparison to Suge and you can see which one was the gangster and which on was the thug.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
the cac narrating early on is a lil too in love with the black menace/danger narrative. foh..

pac the goat, but was street dumb in so many ways….

the jack(fbi informant)/hench/rape set up shyt....yeah that was dumb. everything else was him knowingly bargaining with the "devil" so he could be free n independent imo.:manny: