and just as i predicted - this doc is gonna come off as
puff/biggie as the bad guys
suge/pac as the victims

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
right cuz there's thousands of "Suge's" in L.A. that were making $100M a year with a payroll of killers :francis:

I think you missed my point..

Keefe even said he knew plenty of n1ggas from the projects that would take Suge out for $1,500..

Almost every killer on Suge's payroll got murked out.. They were rich and ruthless but not untouchable..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
There's sh!t that wasn't told about that $1 million for Pac murder. I'm not believing that Keffe was afraid to try to collect because he was afraid of his life or because he thought the feds was on him. He probably received something.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
:martin: aint even watched this :duck: yet

and just as i predicted - this doc is gonna come off as
puff/biggie as the bad guys
suge/pac as the victims

:scust: stop your cockriding for a second. at no point in that doc were suge and pac painted as victims.
but when you have certified gang members saying faith and that p*ssy puff CELEBRATED after they got hit it's hard to root for badboy.

big was kept out of it according to keffe

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:scust: stop your cockriding for a second. at no point in that doc were suge and pac painted as victims.
but when you have certified gang members saying faith and that p*ssy puff CELEBRATED after they got hit it's hard to root for badboy.

big was kept out of it according to keffe

yet they still had him dissing pac left n right:patrice:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
There's sh!t that wasn't told about that $1 million for Pac murder. I'm not believing that Keffe was afraid to try to collect because he was afraid of his life or because he thought the feds was on him. He probably received something.

Like Keefe D could really collect that money without ending up dead or in jail...
full

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Not buying this n!gga and his nephew just killed the biggest rap star in the world and not trying to get something for it.

Orlando ended up dead and i can't remember when / if Keefe D wen't to jail i need to watch that part again.

Think low level gangbangers who were lucky to catch 2Pac in traffic could ever come collect on that brehs.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Orlando ended up dead and i can't remember when / if Keefe D wen't to jail i need to watch that part again.

Think low level gangbangers who were lucky to catch 2Pac in traffic could ever come collect on that brehs.

Clearly Keefe wasn't no "low level" gangbanger.

Think a man agrees to kill one of the biggest celebrities in the world for a mill, nonchalantly does it (Orlando pulling the trigger) and him not trying to get something for it, brehs.