Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
He was in his early 20's when Suge bailed him out.

I wish i knew in my early 20's what i know now in my 30's.

His legend has grow to that point where people forget dude was still damn near a kid trying to process some of the folks he got involved with and the shyt he got himself into.

Fascinating is the best word I can describe this documentary with. I don't know how the LAPD can with a clear conscience just :whoa: this away when it was laid out with dates, times, places, people and documents like this. Wow.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:mindblown: :wow: @ this video

Puffy paid 1 million dollars to have Pac killed and Suge only paid $25,000 to have Biggie hit...

Kinda insulting....

Everything they break down in this movie has evidence and makes perfect logical sense...Stacey Poole's crooked cop theories and muslim hit men always seemed far fetched..

I never knew Orlando Anderson was in the Platinum House club in Atlanta when Jake Robles was killed

:mindblown:

Keffe D and Suge have known each other since the 1st grade and he looked in his eyes the moment after Orlando smoked Pac...

:merchant:

Two of the biggest stars in the history of music basically got killed over some neighborhood Compton sh1t...

:scust:

Now we know why Brooklyn never retaliated after Biggie got killed, it had nothing to do with them....

Puffy basically paid his way into being a Triple OG Level shot caller for a Compton Crip set... :wow: @ him having up to 40 South Side Crips with him going back to 1993...

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I don't know how the LAPD can with a clear conscience just :whoa: this away when it was laid out with dates, times, places, people and documents like this. Wow.

Because both the killers are dead now...
full

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
maybe....if u don't believe in hell torture.

Suge has gotten that work in the later years of his life. He's been shot multiple times and got his ass beat on different occasions.

He's gone broke...lost everything he had and is now going to die in prison. It all caught up to him.

:manny:

While Puff continues to live life as a king.

Did dude say Suge was on the "downlow" with some other dude? :skip:

People have been saying that Suge is gay or bi-sexual for years. He would have nikkas raped.

He didn't see it as "gay" but as a force a of power.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watched it yeah this was dope, the early shyt was annoying. anytime a cac outsider continues the dangerous black menace/gangster narrative i just roll my eyes and feel we in for some serious exxagaration to fulfil these cac fantasies of black men. other that that that was a dope documentary. and was convincing though i wont go all the way and buy it wholesale. but was dope nontheless.

man, these gang situations are fascinating as hell. they dont seem to have money like the mob but operate on the same hierachy levels in terms of loyalty etc. easy for me to glibly condemn it but its a horrible cycle to be stuck in.

Suge comes out looking relatively innocent. think about it. his bodyguard was killed, then pac was killed. shyt, thats 2 deaths before he realiates. suge had a lot of dope qualities but just couldnt leave the streets behind wholsseale.

puffy come sout looking absolutely horrible. and he always had the snake like vibe to him, ol sneaky ass nikka. again, i know he had people around him probably extorting him on those ny streets so he may have been influenced by them, but man, puffy dont seem like a good dude at all.

of those 2 suge gets my respect by far. he is upfront with his fukkery, meanwhile, nikaz out here acting like their shyt dont stink.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Great Documentary, both murders SOLVED :wow:

It's amazing how many "regular" everyday gang nikkas was so involved and or close to both murders of arguably the 2 biggest hip hop artists ever. How everything was connected is almost like a work of fiction.

Anybody else notice how when the dude Keedfee or whatever the fukk his name is giving his confessional admitting that Baby Lane was the one who killed PAC and Puff is the one who ordered the hit he said he nor the other guy ever spoke to BIG about the hit and that all the conversations were with Puff and that he thinks Puff's people were keeping BIG away from the situation, almost saying it as if BIG had no idea it was about to go down, yet when the news of Pac's death hit he said both Puff and FAITH called and asked "Was that us?" It's complete bullshyt that BIG didn't know yet FAITH his wife has the hitman's phone number to call and ask "Was That Us." BIG May have not been directly involved but he definitely knew what was about to happen to PAC.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
just watched it yeah this was dope, the early shyt was annoying. anytime a cac outsider continues the dangerous black menace/gangster narrative i just roll my eyes and feel we in for some serious exxagaration to fulfil these cac fantasies of black men. other that that that was a dope documentary. and was convincing though i wont go all the way and buy it wholesale. but was dope nontheless.

man, these gang situations are fascinating as hell. they dont seem to have money like the mob but operate on the same hierachy levels in terms of loyalty etc. easy for me to glibly condemn it but its a horrible cycle to be stuck in.

Suge comes out looking relatively innocent. think about it. his bodyguard was killed, then pac was killed. shyt, thats 2 deaths before he realiates. suge had a lot of dope qualities but just couldnt leave the streets behind wholsseale.

puffy come sout looking absolutely horrible. and he always had the snake like vibe to him, ol sneaky ass nikka. again, i know he had people around him probably extorting him on those ny streets so he may have been influenced by them, but man, puffy dont seem like a good dude at all.

of those 2 suge gets my respect by far. he is upfront with his fukkery, meanwhile, nikaz out here acting like their shyt dont stink.

This video actually makes Puffy come off as more of the bully believe it or not...

His Crips were killing Suge's people, snatching Death Row chains for a bounty, then murked out Pac and laughed about it after the fact... Suge HAD to have Biggie killed.. It was only righteous...

The rumors about Pac wanting to leave Death Row and Suge having him killed were all bullsh1t as well...Suge and Pac were really close...

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Great Documentary, both murders SOLVED :wow:

It's amazing how many "regular" everyday gang nikkas was so involved and or close to both murders of arguably the 2 biggest hip hop artists ever. How everything was connected is almost like a work of fiction.

Anybody else notice how when the dude Keedfee or whatever the fukk his name is giving his confessional admitting that Baby Lane was the one who killed PAC and Puff is the one who ordered the hit he said he nor the other guy ever spoke to BIG about the hit and that all the conversations were with Puff and that he thinks Puff's people were keeping BIG away from the situation, almost saying it as if BIG had no idea it was about to go down, yet when the news of Pac's death hit he said both Puff and FAITH called and asked "Was that us?" It's complete bullshyt that BIG didn't know yet FAITH his wife has the hitman's phone number to call and ask "Was That Us." BIG May have not been directly involved but he definitely knew what was about to happen to PAC.

yep. biggie shouldnt have followed that nikka. got his self killed.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The one thing they didn't really explain is why did Keffe let Zip/Puffy off for not really paying him the full $1 million.

I know they are claiming that Zip ripped Keffe off but no real retaliation behind that?
It's clear that Zip is a HEAVY WEIGHT gangster n1gga..Keffe was saying in a round about way that he kinda feared him..

He said at one point that he would have just taken half the bread and let it go..

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
This video actually makes Puffy come off as more of the bully believe it or not...

His Crips were killing Suge's people, snatching Death Row chains for a bounty, then murked out Pac and laughed about it after the fact... Suge HAD to have Biggie killed.. It was only righteous...

The rumors about Pac wanting to leave Death Row and Suge having him killed were all bullsh1t as well...Suge and Pac were really close...

naw pac always wanted to be independent eventually since day one ..regardless of how tight him n suge was.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
naw pac always wanted to be independent eventually since day one ..regardless of how tight him n suge was.

He probably wanted to leave eventually after his bond was paid back and legal issues resolved.. But the rumor was that he wanted to leave in Sept. '96 and had let Suge know...Which never made sense, because why would they still be chilling together in Vegas..

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
and most of us thought pac was some crazy paranoid sherm smoking fool. :snoop:

he had so many enemies at that time: puffy's coward ass, the crips, that rat henchman, probably the feds too (they had surveillance cameras at 662 a year before he even got murked)
he didnt have a chance. lets all hope puffy dies a painful death.