Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think they were referring to just that one incident re: tickets. Seems to me like they did other work for them.
\
I think that one incident was how it was routinely done.. I gotta watch it again... but i'll wait for netflix or whatever ... but i think the way keefe answered it made it seem like thats how it would be whenever BB was in town.. and they would hang with them etc...

but if it was or not is minute....

Last edited:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
\
I think that one incident was how it was routinely done.. I gotta watch it again... but i'll wait for netflix or whatever ... but i think the way keefe answered it made it seem like thats how it would be whenever BB was in town.. and they would hang with them etc...
Nah I don't think so.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They werent get paid a million for random security services tho. He wanted to pay that for a proffesional hit..

the thing that kills me is that biggie got killed for 13k according to kading :dahell:

Thats why like i said .. I dont think big got it because the owed 1 mil in security .. they owed 1 mil because the hit..

We never did find out was that 1 mil each or both.. Maybe that was the dispute.... keefe thought 1 mil each and puff said 1 mil total

But if SSC saying bad boy owed a mil and ONLY pac died... we can assume Keefe thought 1 mil each

Last edited:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
that poster us just gonna believe what he wants to believe

i replied to his with a video by kevin powell the dude whom interviewed pac in rikers
where kev says pac blamed biggie & many others in which vibe mag had to omit parts of the interview therafter making pac being upset with kev & the mag for doing it

:yeshrug:denial is NOT just a river in egypt:manny:

im only questioning whether BIG was involved in the vegas shooting at all.....

even tho that faith story could be :duck:

Puff still looks guilty as fukk based off keffe's testimony, and that shyt is a lot more believable than some of them wacky conspiracies like suge having him killed while sittin right next to him in the driver seat.....

and that biggie shooting footage obviously been edited, it cuts out right before you hear the shots.... what were they tryin to hide??

shyt how often is anyone ever arrested for any crimes against a rapper??

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Lots of compelling information but it does seem to wrap up in a nice neat little bow that gets the lapd out from under a half a billion dollar lawsuit.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing that kills me is that biggie got killed for 13k according to kading :dahell:
It makes perfect sense to me. People can try to spin suge however they want but its pretty obvious from everything that I've read that hes one of the most feared men in history. Just go look at how many people they tried to get to testify against him over the years and they'd decline because they were scared for their life just like puffy. Suge had tons of respect out there...puffy was just a coward with money. Its really a shame that he wasn't in that car instead of big. I laugh at any so called big fan that supports that snake.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol it's clear exactly how so many people have been believing asinine conspiracy theories for years, by reading some of the posts in here. I can't tell if some are deliberately misquoting or misunderstanding the evidence, and then twisting it, or if they are really unaware thats what they are doing.

Daps
Lots of compelling information but it does seem to wrap up in a nice neat little bow that gets the lapd out from under a half a billion dollar lawsuit.

The Wallace estate that was suing LA over the theory that dirty cops killed Biggie dropped the two primary suspects from their lawsuit - David Mack and Amir Muhammad - in 2005. That's before Kading's task force even started. Also, I think it was around 2007 that the two jailhouse informants that sent Poole after Mack and Billups both recanted - I'm grabbing that date from memory, but I think that's around when it happened. So the suspects have been dropped and the witnesses are admitting they lied. (This was all documented in the LA Times at the time). Also, internal affairs and the FBI had already conducted investigations and couldn't find enough evidence to prosecute. So the issue that I think the LAPD was facing was that they knew the dirty cops theory was BS, but they needed a way to prove it, and because it's hard to prove a negative, the best way to do it was to actually solve the case.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Unfortunately, that can't happen. There's a lot of extra info in the film if you freeze it when certain documents are on screen. But what's in the film was vetted by our attorneys to ensure that we weren't violating any laws - privacy, "fair use," etc. For example, if you saw the film, we blurred quite a bit in most of the documents - most of that was people's addresses, phone numbers, the names of federal agents, etc. For these reasons, we won't be able to do a big wikileaks-style dump of everything online. Too much of it is sensitive and it could get us and other people into trouble - a lot of it doesn't even directly involve the murders. Like there's stuff in some of the taped interviews, including Keffe's, that could get people into hot water, embarrass people, etc., but over nothing that has anything to do with the murders or the film.

I will add, though, that Det. Kading has been posting some stuff on his Murder Rap book Facebook page, and we've posted some docs from the film to our FB page as well.
So we are just suppose to take the word from Greg Kading and hope he's telling the truth? :jbhmm:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
@Frida Giezman so if you have the option of telling the truth, or doing life... which would it be? :jbhmm:
I think the more relevant question with regard to Keefe d is:

Would I lie to avoid doing life?

The answer is yes depending on what I had to lie about

Would I lie on puff and implicate my dead nephew in a murder to avoid doing life like Keefe d did?

ONE NEVER KNOWS

Daps
Yeah dude bragged about it because he didnt wanna come off as soft because he was scared to do it.. Maybe he was scared because Pac was a celebrity.. We dont know.. They not pinning it on a dead man because Orlando been the guy for almost 20 years now... not like he just became a suspect

There's also this important fact: Deandrae Smith, the person in the back seat next to Orlando Anderson, is also dead. He died from obesity-related health problems, I believe. Not sure of the exact date, but Kading said Dre was dead before Keffe confessed. So Keffe could have easily just pinned it on Dre, if he was looking for a dead guy to put it on - Dre was in the best position in the car to shoot, he'd bragged about being the shooter, and it would have been easier for Keffe to put it on him vs. his own family member if he was just making things up.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think the more relevant question with regard to Keefe d is:

Would I lie to avoid doing life?

The answer is yes depending on what I had to lie about

Would I lie on puff and implicate my dead nephew in a murder to avoid doing life like Keefe d did?

ONE NEVER KNOWS

But if it is discovered that he lied, he does life anyway. :leostare:

Might as well tell the truth so those facts can't be used against you.

Daps
So we are just suppose to take the word from Greg Kading and hope he's telling the truth? :jbhmm:

Well, that and the word of the 10 witnesses you hear in the film and the 40-some case file documents that we supplied. Also, I'm not Kading - I'm the filmmaker - and I had complete access to all of the evidence that you see in the film. I'm the one who decided what to include and what was unnecessary. I had thousands of pages of case files and probably a hundred-plus hours of police interview tapes at my disposal. It wasn't a case of someone limiting access to only the bits of interviews and files that they wanted me to see.