WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May have some truth to it. I always rode with Pac tho. From the very first feature on DU shyt. A lot of ppl didn't like him, but a lot of ppl did too. I've always been a fan. Folks don't think about dude being his age and going thru the shyt he did. I believe he loved black ppl. I love black ppl. At the same time, he still a regular nikka. Doing regular nikka shyt. Just a young black dude with his life on TV. He stayed on that bytch. Back then, right or wrong, I rode with the nikka. Just like these days, I rode with my ppl. Right or wrong. I want to know how many 22-24 yr Olds could handle all that shyt. Crazy b.
I was younger than pac going through that shyt, dudes tried to kill me, hit me up. went to prison at 22. made me stronger doe.

RIP to both, I don't even wna join the politicking I'm just said two very young black men died.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how old are posters here but I remember vividly how this whole shyt was covered by cacs (media and police): The general consensus was "good riddance" (even on MTV, not just the news stations).
Tupac wasn't this icon that he is today back then. He was just trouble, that's how the media always presented him (a lot of black folks resented him too, as he was always seen as out of control). Every time I turned on the TV and saw his face, my first reaction would be "uh oh, what has he done now?" MTV always introduced him as "controversial rapper Tupac Shakur..." So when he died the news coverage was extremely negative, borderline gloating.
Biggie's death was icing on the cake, especially for cacs who couldn't resist connecting the murders of "two dumb thugs."

Amazingly, Tupac's posthumous image underwent the most drastic transformation of any artist I can recall
... Funny how nikkas become safer to embrace after death (see MLK, Malcolm)
you gotta ask yourself who really profited from the posthumous image of both men, and it damn sure werent no suge or puff :sas2:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Something about that part is off and I think Keefe is not being completely straightforward.

He was still waiting on the check or zip really fukked him over.. why else would he be with puffy and biggie at the soul train awards if there was any friction between them? :yeshrug:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
There are a lot of holes in this narrative but its cool.to get this information

However. This narrative absolves the lapd of any wrongdoing although death row was flooded.by cops working as security after hours

Is suge and puffy informants?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think he got the cash. Or something. He seemed to sorta catch himself at that part.

I know i think he got it too,

keep in mind the cops thought the crips killed biggie because a debt..(from the pac murder) so everything is still possible..we know for a fact the crips did work for badboy tho.

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
I know i think he got it too,

keep in mind the cops thought the crips killed biggie because a debt..(from the pac murder) so everything is still possible..we know for a fact the crips did work for badboy tho.
I also wonder if it was Orlando Anderson who killed Pac. He leaned over? IDK. Maybe they wanted to put it on a dead man instead of dude that was to Orlando's left. And didn't that dude go brag about it afterward, according to this documentary?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I also wonder if it was Orlando Anderson who killed Pac. He leaned over? IDK. Maybe they wanted to put it on a dead man instead of dude that was to Orlando's left. And didn't that dude go brag about it afterward, according to this documentary?

Yeah dude bragged about it because he didnt wanna come off as soft because he was scared to do it.. Maybe he was scared because Pac was a celebrity.. We dont know.. They not pinning it on a dead man because Orlando been the guy for almost 20 years now... not like he just became a suspect

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah let a few rich rappers "hang" with cold blooded gangmembers..does that even make sense to you my breh??

I never said it made sense .. I said they where never hored as security detail .. Puff alreadyhad hir legit security.. Even Keefe said all they wanted was 40-50 tickets to the shows and they'll be there.. there was never a pay for security deal.. thats why the 1mil rumor being for the hit stands up ..

SSC, Bad Boy, Death Row whomever.. I would never let the security bill run up to a million.. that would be like working for free for a year.. maybe 2..

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I never said it made sense .. I said they where never hored as security detail .. Puff alreadyhad hir legit security.. Even Keefe said all they wanted was 40-50 tickets to the shows and they'll be there.. there was never a pay for security deal.. thats why the 1mil rumor being for the hit stands up ..

SSC, Bad Boy, Death Row whomever.. I would never let the security bill run up to a million.. that would be like working for free for a year.. maybe 2..

They werent gettin paid a million for random security services tho. He wanted to pay that for a proffesional hit..

the thing that kills me is that biggie got killed for 13k according to kading :dahell: