Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dodging? fukking kids. Stupid ass comparison. Period. And if you don't get it, I don't know how I can break it down for a retard. That's why I said just keep it moving.

I'm probably older than you "kid" but keep living in your fantasy world with Tupac glasses on.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Again someone just answer this for me

Puff is supposedly terrified of suge to the point he hires someone to kill him

The hit is unsuccessful as far as suge goes

The guys who carried out the hit never received any money from puff even though they were halfway successful and killed pac (since Puffy said fukk it go head and kill pac too :mjlol:)

But six months later puff has the balls to be hanging out at parties in LA even though suge is still alive (albeit in jail) and the guys who he hired were never payed? Also, apparently suge saw the shooters and knows these guys are friendly with puff which means suge's people know puff was involved but puff is gonna be hanging out at parties in LA like it's all good?

GET ALL THE WAY THE fukk OUTTA HERE
nikkas don't want it with the #LogicGod :sas2:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
nikkas don't want it with the #LogicGod :sas2:

:dahell: are you slow breh

them same crips were seen WITH him at the soul train awards..ive read the book. orlando, keffe, all of them.
they were still doing "security" work for him just before biggie got murked.

Daps
@MurderRapMovie
Where can we view all of the paper work that was shown in the documentary and where can we listen to the full Keefe D audio? I need some receipts.

Unfortunately, that can't happen. There's a lot of extra info in the film if you freeze it when certain documents are on screen. But what's in the film was vetted by our attorneys to ensure that we weren't violating any laws - privacy, "fair use," etc. For example, if you saw the film, we blurred quite a bit in most of the documents - most of that was people's addresses, phone numbers, the names of federal agents, etc. For these reasons, we won't be able to do a big wikileaks-style dump of everything online. Too much of it is sensitive and it could get us and other people into trouble - a lot of it doesn't even directly involve the murders. Like there's stuff in some of the taped interviews, including Keffe's, that could get people into hot water, embarrass people, etc., but over nothing that has anything to do with the murders or the film.

I will add, though, that Det. Kading has been posting some stuff on his Murder Rap book Facebook page, and we've posted some docs from the film to our FB page as well.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California

Pac was lowkey shook as fukk in jail in 95 :patrice:

I saw a interview where suge said pac was about to retire too before suge sent him a bullet proof vest with the death row logo on it

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
:dahell: are you slow breh

them same crips were seen WITH him at the soul train awards..ive read the book. orlando, keffe, all of them.
they were still doing "security" work for him just before biggie got murked.
So Puffy owed sscc $500k - $1m for the pac hit (according to Keefe d's interview from documentary) but they were still willing to work security for him?

Makes sense *sarcasm*

And if they were working security for bad boy up until biggie's death how come Cease barely knew who the fukk Keefe d was when he saw him the night of biggie's murder

The #LogicGod doesn't let fools off that easy :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
big looked out for pac and pac went and told them what big told him about them...nikka is a bytch for that but pac stans will continue to say "but big knew what was going down and didnt warn pac" nikka he warned you and you go snitch on him

This is the latest theory put out there by known Pac enemy/hater "Lil Shawn"

He's still hurt behind the "Why's Lil Shawn crying when I'm the one who got shot?:dahell:" line Pac threw at him in Quad Studios that night.

nikkaz said it was a challenge to prove his street cred after that.

I gotta reject his deposit

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
So Puffy owed sscc $500k - $1m for the pac hit (according to Keefe d's interview from documentary) but they were still willing to work security for him?

Makes sense *sarcasm*

And if they were working security for bad boy up until biggie's death how come Cease barely knew who the fukk Keefe d was when he saw him the night of biggie's murder

The #LogicGod doesn't let fools off that easy :ufdup:
Thats why zip was such an important figure in this whole story . Keffe claims puff paid zip but zip never delivered the money.