Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
The audio tape is enough evidence to convict him of conspiracy and first degree murder in a courtroom, if they find out he lied about ANYTHING.

He didnt need to make up a crazy story. That would only complicate things.

He did have something to lose! His life, and members of his immediate family. How is that nothing? :pacspit:
his family members facing jail time for the drug trafficking ring is the ONLY thing that even has me remotely believing that he was telling investigators the truth about the tupac murder

but than again we're talking about someone who openly admitted that he would murder someone for 50 thousand dollars

not exactly a pillar of the community

but let's get something straight and hopefully @MurderRapMovie can chime in and clear some things up

Keefe D and some of his family members were arrested for their roles in an interstate drug trafficking ring

These are serious charges and Keefe D could be facing life in prison if convicted

police investigating the murders of tupac and biggie believe keefe D is connected to both (or at least one?) murders and offer him a deal on the drug charges if he can help them solve these murders

if it is later found out that keefe d fabricated any of the information he gave investigators about the murders than his deal on the drug charges would be reneged and he would be facing life in prison again

now again my question is:

if he was facing life in jail to begin with what exactly did he have to lose?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
damn nikkas still haven't uploaded the vid lol

i would upload it but where to?

i dont wanna use my google drive and risk having you weirdos stalking my life by having my email address

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I was told by one of the investigators on the case that had Keffe said that Pac's murder was just spur-of-the-moment revenge for Orlando getting stomped, they probably would have believed him. Keffe dragging Puffy into it only made things worse for him, because now it's a wider conspiracy and now the task force is flying him to NY to try to flip Zip so they can go after Puff, and so on. There was no reason for Keffe to make up a crazy story - if it was just revenge and that was the truth, then he's a free man. Making up a story about Puffy and Zip that the task force could have potentially determined was BS would mean Keffe does 25 to life. That's a lot to lose when a simpler story would have probably sufficed.

wasn't he facing life for drug trafficking charges though and the investigators were hanging that over his head?

and what is your opinion on what i had to say in post # 1075

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Well, that and the word of the 10 witnesses you hear in the film and the 40-some case file documents that we supplied. Also, I'm not Kading - I'm the filmmaker - and I had complete access to all of the evidence that you see in the film. I'm the one who decided what to include and what was unnecessary. I had thousands of pages of case files and probably a hundred-plus hours of police interview tapes at my disposal. It wasn't a case of someone limiting access to only the bits of interviews and files that they wanted me to see.

People want to believe everything that was said to them for YEARS

But they don't hear you though...

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
number 1
i love the way u completely ignored the part about biggie & puff
you cliamed i shytting on pac while nobody in here is doing that toward biggie & puff

1. again. i never stated anything in this thread dissing pac - i only defended biggie & puff for the false claims by some poster
  2. again. bout 75% of posters in here are co-signing this flawed doc & wishing ill will on puff and a few big time haters have joked about biggie getting murderd
but i understand the internet poster read what they want & skim thru what ghey dont want
so i'll leave this at that cause its no reason for a response

now. as far as if pac was alive n well today
of course pac would speak on the social issues

**im not even gonna get into ALL his contradictions, in which one can question his authenticity** lets BE REAL on DR pac was a completely different person from prior
but the REAL question is - would it even matter? to this generation?
What was the Biggie and puff stuff? You taking this shyt too personal, BIG didnt know you nor does Puff .as far as I know... explain why the doc is flawed? You really think Greg Kadding has any loyalty to Suge,Deathrow or Puffy and Badboy? He laid all the facts out,presented his case to the world about what happened and be real everything in it is very plausible, this is were everything...the clue,the witneseses, EVERYTHING led him to, if it led to Birdman and Russell simmons plotting to kill pac and big, thats what you would be hearing about today, real life detectives doing real life work, not some fake hip hop shyt..Puffy did it to himself by associating with know gang members and soliciting for two murders.....his own people said those ws Puffys peoples..Puff prob never thought this info would come out...

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Stop it fam. :stopitslime:

Why would they leave out those Biggie accusations..that shyt dont even make sense. Yea Pac was mad that certain stuff was left out the interview but it had nothing do with Big.
And i dont really care what Kevin has to say now cause Tupac himself has mentioned numerous times that he was pissed at Kevin cause he felt like he was protecting Jimmy Henchman and Hatian Jack by not printing their real names. Pac was never the type to hold his tounge..if he felt that Vibe left out the part about Biggie he would have said that...but he never did.

I think i know what happend pleighboi...feel free to correct me if im wrong.

The King of Ny was about to head to Rikkers to visit his homeboy Tupac who just got sentenced to jail but gets a call from one of his associates who tells him that Tupac turned on him and was now accusing him of being part of the set up. Dissing him and the whole of Bad Boy

Big being the G he is says fukk it...I aint going to visit this nikka nor shoot him a letter to double check and make sure that this aint some bullshyt cause thats your friend at the end of the day right?

He obviosuly keeps all of this to himself
not sayin a word to his lil homies which explains why Chico, a long time friend and member of Junior Mafia felt like Big was in the wrong for not reachin out to to Tupac :ohhh:

It all makes sense now. Thank u good sir:ehh:
I think your timeline is off. He didn't get at Biggie until after he asked Biggie to come through and he didn't. Biggie left him for dead in jail even though Pac helped him get to were he was at. That was the issue.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
I think your timeline is off. He didn't get at Biggie until after he asked Biggie to come through and he didn't. Biggie left him for dead in jail even though Pac helped him get to were he was at. That was the issue.

I know my nig i was just being sarcastic..

Daps
his family members facing jail time for the drug trafficking ring is the ONLY thing that even has me remotely believing that he was telling investigators the truth about the tupac murder

but than again we're talking about someone who openly admitted that he would murder someone for 50 thousand dollars

not exactly a pillar of the community

but let's get something straight and hopefully @MurderRapMovie can chime in and clear some things up

Keefe D and some of his family members were arrested for their roles in an interstate drug trafficking ring

These are serious charges and Keefe D could be facing life in prison if convicted

police investigating the murders of tupac and biggie believe keefe D is connected to both (or at least one?) murders and offer him a deal on the drug charges if he can help them solve these murders

if it is later found out that keefe d fabricated any of the information he gave investigators about the murders than his deal on the drug charges would be reneged and he would be facing life in prison again

now again my question is:

if he was facing life in jail to begin with what exactly did he have to lose?

The ONLY WAY Keffe stayed out of prison was if he told the truth. His only other options were: 1. Don't take the proffer deal, and go to jail for the drug charges, or 2. Take the proffer deal, but get caught lying, and go to jail for the drug charges. The only way he stays out of prison is if he cooperates with law enforcement AND tells the truth. If they catch him lying, he goes to jail. So he has EVERYTHING to lose by lying when his get-out-of-jail-free card is to just TELL THE TRUTH. If his story holds up, he gets immunity for the confession and also stays out of prison for the drug charges. As I posted here earlier, Keffe could have just said the murder of Pac was straight up revenge, and left Puff out of it, and if that was TRUE, he would get his immunity and stay out of prison for the drug charges. He had nothing to gain by pulling Puff into it, because if that was a lie, then it was a damn big one and the task force would have found him out. The task force was the same team that set him up on the drug sting, so they had no problem with tossing him and his family and friends in jail if they caught him lying.

That's why they were smart to do the sting and get a proffer agreement - it made this more than just a jailhouse snitch situation where there wouldn't be any repercussions if he just made up some crazy story that turned out to be false later.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
The ONLY WAY Keffe stayed out of prison was if he told the truth. His only other options were: 1. Don't take the proffer deal, and go to jail for the drug charges, or 2. Take the proffer deal, but get caught lying, and go to jail for the drug charges. The only way he stays out of prison is if he cooperates with law enforcement AND tells the truth. If they catch him lying, he goes to jail. So he has EVERYTHING to lose by lying when his get-out-of-jail-free card is to just TELL THE TRUTH. If his story holds up, he gets immunity for the confession and also stays out of prison for the drug charges. As I posted here earlier, Keffe could have just said the murder of Pac was straight up revenge, and left Puff out of it, and if that was TRUE, he would get his immunity and stay out of prison for the drug charges. He had nothing to gain by pulling Puff into it, because if that was a lie, then it was a damn big one and the task force would have found him out. The task force was the same team that set him up on the drug sting, so they had no problem with tossing him and his family and friends in jail if they caught him lying.

That's why they were smart to do the sting and get a proffer agreement - it made this more than just a jailhouse snitch situation where there wouldn't be any repercussions if he just made up some crazy story that turned out to be false later.
ok i see

if the bolded is true than that clears a lot of things up for me and i would also be inclined to believe keefe d

IF the bolded is true :usure: