Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I think the more relevant question with regard to Keefe d is:

Would I lie to avoid doing life?

The answer is yes depending on what I had to lie about

Would I lie on puff and implicate my dead nephew in a murder to avoid doing life like Keefe d did?

ONE NEVER KNOWS
Youre a idiot. ..all he had to do was tell the truth to walk. He didnt need some fatastic story to beat the drug case. They sign agreements before he even disclosed what he knew. You dont know how things work.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
But if it is discovered that he lied, he does life anyway. :leostare:

Might as well tell the truth so those facts can't be used against you.
But the real truth is not the information those investigators wanted

The real truth being this was a gang dispute that culminated in Vegas with Orlando Anderson getting a mud hole stomped in him and pac getting shot and killed for it

So Keefe d took a bullshyt conspiracy theory that had been floating around for years and ran with it

What did he have to lose?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Youre a idiot. ..all he had to do was tell the truth to walk. He didnt need some fatastic story to beat the drug case. They sign agreements before he even disclosed what he knew. You dont know how things work.
I'm the idiot but yall are taking the word of someone who was facing life in jail and pretty much had nothing to lose

OK

Daps
But the real truth is not the information those investigators wanted

The real truth being this was a gang dispute that culminated in Vegas with Orlando Anderson getting a mud hole stomped in him and pac getting shot and killed for it

So Keefe d took a bullshyt conspiracy theory that had been floating around for years and ran with it

What did he have to lose?

I was told by one of the investigators on the case that had Keffe said that Pac's murder was just spur-of-the-moment revenge for Orlando getting stomped, they probably would have believed him. Keffe dragging Puffy into it only made things worse for him, because now it's a wider conspiracy and now the task force is flying him to NY to try to flip Zip so they can go after Puff, and so on. There was no reason for Keffe to make up a crazy story - if it was just revenge and that was the truth, then he's a free man. Making up a story about Puffy and Zip that the task force could have potentially determined was BS would mean Keffe does 25 to life. That's a lot to lose when a simpler story would have probably sufficed.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'm the idiot but yall are taking the word of someone who was facing life in jail and pretty much had nothing to lose

OK
The audio tape is enough evidence to convict him of conspiracy and first degree murder in a courtroom, if they find out he lied about ANYTHING.

He didnt need to make up a crazy story. That would only complicate things.

He did have something to lose! His life, and members of his immediate family. How is that nothing? :pacspit:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Well, that and the word of the 10 witnesses you hear in the film and the 40-some case file documents that we supplied. Also, I'm not Kading - I'm the filmmaker - and I had complete access to all of the evidence that you see in the film. I'm the one who decided what to include and what was unnecessary. I had thousands of pages of case files and probably a hundred-plus hours of police interview tapes at my disposal. It wasn't a case of someone limiting access to only the bits of interviews and files that they wanted me to see.
I think you need to come up with a way to publish the evidence this doc depends on. You can't just say we have the evidence but we can't show it and expect people to just believe you. I've spent a fair amount of time on this subject and at this point I only want facts. Not promises from the director that the secret documents that only former LAPD have access to are legit.
Who' Lesane Parish Crooks :jbhmm:
That was Tupac's birth name. Tupac Amuru is the person he was named after.
Biography of Túpac Amaru

Daps
I think you need to come up with a way to publish the evidence this doc depends on. You can't just say we have the evidence but we can't show it and expect people to just believe you. I've spent a fair amount of time on this subject and at this point I only want facts. Not promises from the director that the secret documents that only former LAPD have access to are legit.

I'm saying that we SHOW 40-some case file documents in the film already. If this film isn't enough to convince people, then nothing will. We can't break the law to please everybody.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
that poster us just gonna believe what he wants to believe

i replied to his with a video by kevin powell the dude whom interviewed pac in rikers
where kev says pac blamed biggie & many others in which vibe mag had to omit parts of the interview therafter making pac being upset with kev & the mag for doing it

:yeshrug:denial is NOT just a river in egypt:manny:

Stop it fam. :stopitslime:

Why would they leave out those Biggie accusations..that shyt dont even make sense. Yea Pac was mad that certain stuff was left out the interview but it had nothing do with Big.
And i dont really care what Kevin has to say now cause Tupac himself has mentioned numerous times that he was pissed at Kevin cause he felt like he was protecting Jimmy Henchman and Hatian Jack by not printing their real names. Pac was never the type to hold his tounge..if he felt that Vibe left out the part about Biggie he would have said that...but he never did.

I think i know what happend pleighboi...feel free to correct me if im wrong since u were there.

The King of Ny was about to head to Rikkers to visit his homeboy Tupac who just got sentenced to jail but gets a call from one of his associates who tells him that Tupac turned on him and was now accusing him of being part of the set up. Dissing him and the whole of Bad Boy

Big being the G he is says fukk it...I aint going to visit this nikka nor shoot him a letter to double check and make sure that this aint some bullshyt cause thats your friend at the end of the day right?

He obviosuly keeps all of this to himself
not sayin a word to his lil homies which explains why Chico, a long time friend and member of Junior Mafia felt like Big was in the wrong for not reachin out to to Tupac :ohhh:

Finally...It all makes sense now. Ahh mann thank u good sir
:ehh:

:ufdup: Bullshyt

Last edited: