Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you from the east coast? :francis:

cant talk reason with a pac stan nikkas will come out with every dumb shyt to make up an excuse..."bbbut big knew what time everything was going down why didnt he draw a map for pac to get inside the studio through the secret door on the side of the building" :russ:...you clowns need to :camby:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Telling someone "be careful" is so vague that I can't fathom how people think that somehow absolves BIG from what transpired. Be careful is what I say when someone might step in a puddle. When a friend might be getting robbed or worse, it's best to be a bit more specific. Especially since by "warning" him, I'm clearly aware of what's going to go down.

Exactly. BIG gave Pac a half assed "warning" and nikkaz are acting like Big actually did PAC a favor :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
cant talk reason with a pac stan nikkas will come out with every dumb shyt to make up an excuse..."bbbut big knew what time everything was going down why didnt he draw a map for pac to get inside the studio through the secret door on the side of the building" :russ:...you clowns need to :camby:

I see your motivation now :manny:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said he gave him a half ass warning? like big went up to pac and told him in sign language but pac couldnt decipher it...:russ: fukking clowns man

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Exactly. BIG gave Pac a half assed "warning" and nikkaz are acting like Big actually did PAC a favor :dead:
I know, right? Imagine your friend is like "yo watch that dude" in reference to another friend of yours. Who the hell assumes that means "he's gonna get u set to be robbed and possibly shot to death"?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
No. That's not the definition of a snitch. WTF?

:snoop:

You tell someone something in confidence about a person you both know; could even be a about manager or supervisor on the job. Your boy gets caught up in a situation on the clock, gets in trouble & tells the boss what you said & possibly in anger because of the situation. Boss verified what was said calls you in the office & gets you wrote up or suspended. How is that not snitching even if it wasn't "intentional"?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I see you like over sensationalizing shyt :francis:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple

You tell someone something in confidence about a person you both know; could even be a manager or supervisor on the job. Your boy gets caught up in a situation on the clock, gets in trouble & tells the boss what you said & possibly in anger because of the situation. Boss verified what was said calls you in the office & gets you wrote up or suspended. How is that not snitching even if it wasn't "intentional"?

Those examples don't apply.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

You tell someone something in confidence about a person you both know; could even be a manager or supervisor on the job. Your boy gets caught up in a situation on the clock, gets in trouble & tells the boss what you said & possibly in anger because of the situation. Boss verified what was said calls you in the office & gets you wrote up or suspended. How is that not snitching even if it wasn't "intentional"?

This nikka compared this shyt to a 9-5 job :dead:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Lets not get into the corny biggie vs pac shiit brehs, save that for another thread..its crazy how that 94 shooting is directly responsible for what happened in 96 and 97 though.

fukkin henchman and his shady ways of "punishing" people. :francis: if he only knew the shytstorm that would follow. He knew Pac was a stubborn dude but he decided to execute his plan.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not to what we're discussing. At all. Honestly, I don't even have time to debate that. If that's how you think then discuss with someone else. I don't have time for that over here

Keep dodging & moving that goalpost bruh