Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the thing pac stans wont acknowledge is when big warned pac about them pac told them exactly what biggie said and they ended up robbing big and some of his peoples...so pac straight snitched on big for showing loyalty but pac not showing it back...nikka snitched on big...but thats another story...:sas1::sas2:

And thats the reason Big stayed quiet and didnt talk to pac or see pac when he was locked up.. He already got touched once.. he wasnt getting touched again..

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
zip-banner.jpg

September 12, 2012
R.I.P P-A-C,

R.I.P. B.I.G.,
R.I.P. Z.I.P.,
R.I.P, as 50 says, enough of that shyt. Raise a glass, hoist a flag and take a moment to reflect, on the passing of a true hip-hop dignitary: Eric “Von Zip” Martin.

Zip died August 27, 2012.

No disrespect to Chris Lighty, but everybody who’s anybody in rap knew Zip: Big, Pac, Puff, Jimmy Henchman, Bumpy, Barry Hankerson, Frank, Janice, Melvin, Jekyll, Wolf, Buck and Big L. Global Music Corporations too.

In Death, as in Life, Zip made his exit in style, an impeccable suit, an ornate casket, a horse-drawn carriage, leading a star-studded procession up and down the streets of Harlem to Benta’s Funeral Home.

With Lil Kim and Cameron among the celebrities gathered for the wake, many wondered whether Zip’s favorite “Nephew” would show: that Bad Boy CEO of many names: Sean John Combs, Puff, Puff Daddy, P-Diddy, Diddy, Iamdiddy, Swag, Chairman Of The Board, and (who has recently started referring to himself as) Ciroc Obama.

zip-three.jpg

Eric Von Zip, Mike Dean and Jeff Tweedy celebrating Zip’s birthday at Zip Code Harlem

Back in the day, Puff and Zip were tight, logging long days at Bad Boy and longer nights at Daddy’s House. Although Diddy had not seen Zip in ages, he blew in to pay tribute to his “Uncle” – and said a few words in honor of the magnanimous OG who literally saved his life.

Not only was Zip the godfather of Biggie’s son, he was a Harlem music aficionado who owned a nightclub on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.: Zip Code. While his contributions to Bad Boy are unclear, he co-executive produced records with Puff’s close friend, Czar Entertainment chief Jimmy Henchman and Blackground boss Barry Hankerson, including the soundtrack for “Exit Wounds,” a film that starred Steven Seagal and DMX.

Following in the footsteps of his mentor, Ellsworth “Bumpy” Johnson, Zip semi-ruled Harlem’s underworld on and off for decades. He knew every OG on the East Coast and practically every new kid on the block across the nation. Zip drove a bulletproof Mercedes, operated offices on both coasts, and moved effortlessly in and out of both entertainment and underworld circles.

In fact, it was Zip who introduced Puff to the Southside Crips, a formidable street gang based in Compton, CA, with whom Zip had operated a profitable pharmaceutical business for nearly a decade. A fortuitous introduction indeed.

The Crips came to the rescue when bad blood broke out between Bad Boy Entertainment and Death Row Records, where Suge Knight employed Compton Blood gang members as bodyguards. (Crips and Bloods have long been mortal enemies and warring factions.)

The Crips say Zip worked out a deal with Puff for the gang to guard Bad Boy whenever they traveled West. The shot-caller of the gang has intimated that the arrangement commenced in Anaheim following a 1995 Jodeci concert.
Bad Boy partied with the Crips in Vegas, the gang says, after Mike Tyson’s 1995 prizefight with Peter McNeeley. Members of the gang attended West Coast recording sessions and, according to the Crips, Zip brought Big into Compton that year to check out South Park.

An argument erupted in March 1996 backstage at the Soul Train Awards. Crip gang members drew guns to defend Big and Bad Boy against Pac and his Death Row Blood bodyguards. A fierce standoff ensued, but no shots were fired.

The Compton Police Department, LAPD, Las Vegas Police and FBI conducted an early morning raid in Compton in October 1996, locking up dozens of Crip and Blood gang members. According to the search warrant, the cops were trying to quell a gang war sparked by Pac’s murder. Some of the Crips arrested in that sweep, the cops alleged, had provided protection for Bad Boy.

According to “Murder Rap,” a book published last year by ex-LAPD Det. Greg Kading, a Crips shot-caller said Puff offered to pay the gang $1 million for the murders of Suge and Pac. Puff allegedly ordered the hit after dinner at Greenblatt’s Deli on Sunset Blvd, according to LAPD records.

The Crips shot Pac Sept. 7, 1996 in a drive-by about a block from the Las Vegas Strip following a Mike Tyson/Bruce Seldon championship bout. (He died 9/13/96.)

Six months later, Biggie was gunned down in an identical drive-by outside the Petersen Automotive Museum, about a block from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Several witnesses inside the Petersen party told police they saw Southside’s shot-caller approach Puff and ask if he needed security, after which they saw him approach Lil Cease, and ask the same question. Witnesses then saw the shot-caller approach Biggie, who told his bodyguard to let him through. “He’s cool. I know him,” Big said. The two spoke briefly. Moments after leaving the party, Big was murdered.

Zip was there at the MGM, when Pac got lit up. With Keyshawn Johnson on Fairfax Avenue, before Big wound up in the morgue.

These are facts you won’t find on Sean Combs’ Wikipedia Page.

Zip is mentioned nowhere. And he’s not the only omission. The almost Forbes billionaire photo-shops out every undesirable who helped pave his way to fame and fortune – no matter how important a role they played.

Unlike you and me, Diddy need not be defined by pesky inconvenient facts. In the tradition of a cheesy Bad Boy B.I.G. repackage, Diddy “re-mixes” his past to remove socially unacceptable figures as Uncle Zip, as well as recently convicted crack kingpin James Rosemond, AKA “Jimmy Henchman” – a long-time friend and business associate.

Diddy History deletes any reference to his former best friend, murdered felon Anthony “Wolf” Jones, and incarcerated elementary school buddies and business partners Corey “Buck” Jacobs and Kenneth “Big L” Kemp, as well as Black Mafia Family drug lord Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory.

In Diddy History, many ex-friends, like many ex-Bad Boy artists, simply do not exist.

Zip was very much alive the day he called me 15 years ago, out of the blue, after I wrote his name in an article about B.I.G’s stalled LAPD murder probe. He didn’t like the piece, and let me know.

Zip and I first met in 2000, on a brisk winter evening in Manhattan. I offered to buy him a drink at The King Cole, my favorite bar. As I waited for him to arrive, my cell rang. Zip asked if I could meet him out front of the St. Regis instead.

The second I walked through the door, a tricked-out Escalade rolled up, with Zip behind the wheel, decked out in a plush full-length mink coat and matching pork-pie hat. The passenger window rolled down. Zip signaled for me to jump in.

We drove around Manhattan, talking through our misunderstandings, listening to music, discussing art, crime, and the quality of California hemp. Zip stopped at a liquor store, bought some provisions, and kept driving. An hour later, he dropped me back at the St. Regis. We shook hands, and off he drove, down 55th Street.

Over the next 10 years, I took the A Train up to Harlem every time I traveled East. One evening, at Zipcode, over scotch, Zip bitterly complained about how Puff had stabbed him in the back – for no apparent reason, just abandoned him, kicked him to the curb, as if Puff suddenly got Altzheimer’s. “Look, you come all the way from California. 3,000 miles. You make a point to stop by and see me,” Zip said. “Puffy has never once set foot in this club.

Zip’s health deteriorated swiftly. He spent years in and out of the hospital, battling cancer. Plus, he suffered incapacitating bouts of severe back pain, following a serious car accident, in which he had been rear-ended.

von-zip.jpg

Last week, artists, cops and criminals across the nation were abuzz about Zip’s passing. One infamous, wise ex-colleague summed up the situation, succinctly:

“His secrets die with him.”

For the record, I sent Combs a dozen questions on Friday regarding Zip and their long-standing relationship, and the story I was writing. On Monday, Combs’ spokeswoman Keesha Johnson, vice president of DKC Public Relations, informed me that Sean was not available for comment.

Thanks for reading.
Chuck
http://chuckphilipspost.com/investigative-reports/rip-zip/

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Russell Poole: ‘Tupac and Biggie’ Investigator Died Pursuing Wild Conspiracy Theory
Read more at Russell Poole: ‘Tupac and Biggie’ Investigator Died Pursuing Wild Conspiracy Theory

Russell Poole

*Corona, CA – Six months after releasing a book on the unsolved murders of rap legends Christopher “Notorious BIG” Wallace and Tupac Shakur, L.A.P.D. Detective Russell Poole died yesterday discussing that case with LA Sheriff’s Department investigators.

Author Richard “RJ” Bond of the book “Tupac 187 The Red Knight”to which Poole contributed, says Poole was determined but mislead by conspiracy theorist hired to help ghost write the book for him.

Many familiar with the unsolved killings know the name of former L.A.P.D. Detective Russell Poole. Poole was the lead detective on the Wallace homicide and witness for the Wallace family in their lawsuit against the L.A.P.D. But today Author of the book “Tupac: 187 The Red Knight” and producer of the acclaimed “Tupac Assassination” DVD series sheds insight into Poole’s last days and what lead to the meeting with the Sherriff’s department.

Bond points to an email Poole wrote in January 2015 when the book was released.

RJ: I’m very happy with our book. The contents hold enough information to reopen both murder cases. With the right Law Enforcement Agency working the case, and smart & creative interrogation, this case will result in prosecutions & or officially solving the case. I believe in the success of this project & am proud to be a part of it. Let’s move forward & make some money. Regards, Russ.”

“Russ was my hero,” said Bond, “but Russ was mislead after ‘187’ by a conspiracy theorist, who spent the greater part of last year trying to embellish and expand theories that Russell and I worked on in both “187” and in the “Tupac-Assassination” movies I produced- some of them were beyond outrageous. Enough has to be enough.”

“There was an internal rift between (Michael) Carlin (listed as co-author of ‘187’) and I over the marketing of ‘187.’” added Bond. “Russ was kind of in the middle. Russell really wanted to close Wallace and Shakur (by relation), but was too close to it. This lead to some troubles he had later.”

Bond says this is where the wheels fell off. “Michael has taken some elaborate extensions of ideas and theories referred to in ‘187’- which was based on Poole’s notes, and newly collected evidence that was presented and leaked by the LAPD. Michael believed that we needed to spend no money on marketing ‘187’ and refused to participate in spending on it, because he had this ‘Field of Dreams’ take that “If we dropped it, they will buy. That and his 20,000 twitter followers were all he needed. I had a PR person lined up and all, but Carlin convinced Russ it was unnecessary.

Carlin and Poole were distant cousins (who had never met before ‘187’) and Russ had no money, Carlin convinced Russ that there was so much more to the Wallace and Shakur killings that I became this whole thing about all these corrupt cops and now you’re dragging the Sheriffs office into it- just because at one time Reggie Wright Jr. (a person of interest in the case). Now they are tying up LAPD, LASD, the Court system (alleging altered Court transcripts of “behind closed door meetings” between David Kenner, former attorney for Death Row Records and the prosecutor’s office.

Bond states that within hours of the news dropping of Poole’s death, which Bond believes to be NOT related to any conspiracy, but rather a long standing heart condition of Poole’s, Carlin released a free download manuscript called “Chaos Merchants” which Carlin states was the “unfinished manuscript of Poole’s own book.” Upon a cursory reading it is nothing more that re paraphrased version of “Tupac: 187”.

“I just go done reading Chaos Merchants, and my heart sunk” said Bond. “‘187’ was Russ’s theory, and that’s evidenced by the entire similarity between this Chaosmanuscript and 187. In fact, it looks like an earlier draft of the ‘187’ book Carlin was hired to ghost-write.”

“Russ needed to move on after ‘187’ came out,” added Bond. From what I see here, it is clear that Mr. Carlin kept selling Russ on some ‘bigger conspiracy’ and distracting Russ from what he needed to be doing to better his situation. I was unaware of the communications between Poole and Carlin and Suge Knight’s attorneys, and Knight’s alleged statements validating the claims made in ‘187’. I know that Reggie Wright Jr. (former head of Death Row Security and long standing person of interest in the homicides) rambled on for about 15 minutes about Knight being a ‘rat’ so something must have resonated. But until I talk with the attorneys for Knight, I can neither confirm nor deny if that information is true.”

Knight is alleged to have confirmed the events in “Tupac: 187” according to Carlin.

“Russ was dedicated to pursuing the truth, and the truth is in ‘Tupac: 187’.” Bond concluded. “Anything more than that was at best an extension of a theme; in pursuit of the truth one must be prudent, and by Carlin’s own words, neither of them were. Russ needed to be at the doctor, not at the Sherriff’s department. But at least he died doing what he believed was the right thing.”

Tupac: 187, Poole last official book, is available at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.

Read more at Russell Poole: ‘Tupac and Biggie’ Investigator Died Pursuing Wild Conspiracy Theory
=================================================================
Tupac’s Death Orchestrated By Head Of Death Row Security & Others, According To Former Detective
by DANIELLE HARLING

posted Friday June 19, 2015 at 07:00AM PST | 21 comments

Tupac_06-19-2015-300x300.jpg

Former LAPD detective Russell Poole says Lil ½ Dead one of those involved in Tupac’s death.
In a news piece titled “A Former LAPD Detective Thinks He Knows Who Killed Tupac,” Vice writer Jeff Weiss listed seven theories surrounding the death of the lateTupac Shakur. Among the theories detailed are ones that pin Puff Daddy as the killer, and even the FBI.

The last theory, titled “The Russell Poole Theory” is “the one you should be particularly interested in,” writes Weiss.

That particular theory involves former LAPD detective Russell Poole, the man responsible for shining the light on police misconduct in the city.

According to Poole, thanks to a jail informant named Malcolm Patton he was able to get his hands on a clue the Las Vegas Police Department received in 1998, but ultimately wrote off.

In the clue, a letter which was dictated to Patton’s sister, the informant states that he and his two brothers put a hit on Tupac and Suge Knight after receiving his whereabouts from Reggie Wright, Jr., former head of Death Row security.

"He wasn't really sitting on the clue. [Blatchford] had given it to the Las Vegas Police Department in 1998, but they basically shined him off," Russell Poole said while speaking to Vice.

Vice reports that Poole believes Wright Jr. and Suge Knight’s ex, Sharitha Knight orchestrated the murder to assume control of Death Row Records.

"Suge wasn't divorced yet and if he died in that hit, she'd get most of everything," Poole said. "So she went to Wright Jr., who was in charge of Death Row and ran it while Suge was in prison. [Wright Jr.] has gotten away with it this whole time. They floated a whole lot of propaganda to former LA Times reporter Chuck Phillips—calling in hundreds if not thousands of fake clues."

Poole also theorized that another one of the shooters was Lil ½ Dead, a rapper and Death Row affiliate. Lil ½ Dead is alleged to have sent Tupac a demo that included "Brenda's Got A Baby."

Lil ½ Dead declined to speak with Vice, and the legitimacy of the letter from Patton has yet to be verified.

Added details on “The Russell Poole Theory” can be found at Vice.com.

For additional Tupac coverage, watch the following DX Daily:

Tupac’s Death Orchestrated By Head Of Death Row Security & Others, According To Former Detective

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
the thing pac stans wont acknowledge is when big warned pac about them pac told them exactly what biggie said and they ended up robbing big and some of his peoples...so pac straight snitched on big for showing loyalty but pac not showing it back...nikka snitched on big...but thats another story...:sas1::sas2:

How do you consider that snitching? :why:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

big looked out for pac and pac went and told them what big told him about them...nikka is a bytch for that but pac stans will continue to say "but big knew what was going down and didnt warn pac" nikka he warned you and you go snitch on him

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

How are you gonna repeat what bruh told you in confidence to the dudes that wanna get at you? That's the definition of a snitch. Big got robbed because of that direct action trying to look out for him. If said person was anyone but Pac this wouldn't even be a discussion

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
big looked out for pac and pac went and told them what big told him about them...nikka is a bytch for that but pac stans will continue to say "but big knew what was going down and didnt warn pac" nikka he warned you and you go snitch on him

Are you sayin Pac never looked out for Big? :comeon:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you sayin Pac never looked out for Big? :comeon:

nikka why you trying to change shyt now? do you not understand what i typed? pac snitched on big to jack & them its not too hard to comprehend we not talking about anything else besides the topic on hand...watch this nikka talk about "bbbut pac let big sleep on his sofa" :stopitslime:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
Telling someone "be careful" is so vague that I can't fathom how people think that somehow absolves BIG from what transpired. Be careful is what I say when someone might step in a puddle. When a friend might be getting robbed or worse, it's best to be a bit more specific. Especially since by "warning" him, I'm clearly aware of what's going to go down.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would think if this documentary becomes very popular after the release what will be the public perception of puff be? More importantly will puff be able to move in LA like he has been since the death of biggie. I've heard people over the years say puff was always a bigger devil than suge and you can never underestimate what a man does out of fear.

Also not sure if I heard this correctly but did that cop reggie white say suge & poochie were on the DL?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but one of the things poole said about this murder rap book was the detective kading makes it seem both deaths were 100% gang related. I'm just not 100% convinced this poochie guy killed biggie, the problem is no one can prove it was an off duty la cop which would've brought down the dept with that lawsuit.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Telling someone "be careful" is so vague that I can't fathom how people think that somehow absolves BIG from what transpired. Be careful is what I say when someone might step in a puddle. When a friend might be getting robbed or worse, it's best to be a bit more specific. Especially since by "warning" him, I'm clearly aware of what's going to go down.

I haven't been following the back and forth on this topic but why are people assuming that big knew pac was going to be robbed at quad?

If these gangsters knew pac had a session at quad at such and such time and wanted to rob/discipline him why would they tell bad boy about it?

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
I would think if this documentary becomes very popular after the release what will be the public perception of puff be? More importantly will puff be able to move in LA like he has been since the death of biggie. I've heard people over the years say puff was always a bigger devil than suge and you can never underestimate what a man does out of fear.

Also not sure if I heard this correctly but did that cop reggie white say suge & poochie were on the DL?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but one of the things poole said about this murder rap book was the detective kading makes it seem both deaths were 100% gang related. I'm just not 100% convinced this poochie guy killed biggie, the problem is no one can prove it was an off duty la cop which would've brought down the dept with that lawsuit.
Yeah that confused me. I mean, I wouldn't doubt it but I was like damn, did they just air that out?

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
I haven't been following the back and forth on this topic but why are people assuming that big knew pac was going to be robbed at quad?

If these gangsters knew pac had a session at quad at such and such time and wanted to rob/discipline him why would they tell bad boy about it?
It's not really a question of people assuming. Pac said he believed BIG knew. Maybe he was wrong. Who knows? Doesn't seem that way though.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka why you trying to change shyt now? do you not understand what i typed? pac snitched on big to jack & them its not too hard to comprehend we not talking about anything else besides the topic on hand...watch this nikka talk about "bbbut pac let big sleep on his sofa" :stopitslime:

Are you from the east coast? :francis:

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
How are you gonna repeat what bruh told you in confidence to the dudes that wanna get at you? That's the definition of a snitch. Big got robbed because of that direct action trying to look out for him. If said person was anyone but Pac this wouldn't even be a discussion
No. That's not the definition of a snitch. WTF?