kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I dont see what your trying to say, pac spoke on social issues before AND after he was on deathrow, he comes from a family of black panthers, he was wanting to get into politics from his last interview, you buggin if you think he wouldnt be right out there today speaking on police brutality when he was speaking on the shyt when he was alive...esp a damn near 50 yr old pac, just imagine the jewels he would be dropping in this social climate..so explain you point plz?

number 1
i love the way u completely ignored the part about biggie & puff
you cliamed i shytting on pac while nobody in here is doing that toward biggie & puff

1. again. i never stated anything in this thread dissing pac - i only defended biggie & puff for the false claims by some poster
  2. again. bout 75% of posters in here are co-signing this flawed doc & wishing ill will on puff and a few big time haters have joked about biggie getting murderd
but i understand the internet poster read what they want & skim thru what ghey dont want
so i'll leave this at that cause its no reason for a response

now. as far as if pac was alive n well today
of course pac would speak on the social issues

**im not even gonna get into ALL his contradictions, in which one can question his authenticity** lets BE REAL on DR pac was a completely different person from prior
but the REAL question is - would it even matter? to this generation?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
didn't they say n the beginning of the film that Pac later found out he was wrong about Biggie/Puff setting him up to get shot in NYC? But it was too late at that point.

Pac was a very impressionable dude and once he got something in his mind he was 100% for it. Good or bad.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
yea, i ain't seen shyt where big had ill feelings toward pac like that.....

definitely nothin like puff or henchman....

i dunno if yall read faith evans book, talking bout big's reaction to pac's death....

:mjcry:

that poster us just gonna believe what he wants to believe

i replied to his with a video by kevin powell the dude whom interviewed pac in rikers
where kev says pac blamed biggie & many others in which vibe mag had to omit parts of the interview therafter making pac being upset with kev & the mag for doing it

:yeshrug:denial is NOT just a river in egypt:manny:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
didn't they say n the beginning of the film that Pac later found out he was wrong about Biggie/Puff setting him up to get shot in NYC? But it was too late at that point.

Pac was a very impressionable dude and once he got something in his mind he was 100% for it. Good or bad.

Yeah Pac knew Biggie wasnt in on it.... Mopreme even tought Pac would have changed his mind about biggie

listen from 7:25

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

They didnt set him up, they just knew it was gone happen and didnt tell him, which is even worse imo

JoeClair

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The Big Apple
It's not like Pac didn't speak on BIG's role while he was alive. He did. He said, he knew BIG didnt do it but knew who did and never told him. "Fear got stronger than love."

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
It's not like Pac didn't speak on BIG's role while he was alive. He did. He said, he knew BIG didnt do it but knew who did and never told him. "Fear got stronger than love."

its a lose-lose situation for biggie imo. he knew them ny gangsters that were after pac were no fukkin joke.
so in his mind if he told him and they found out they wouldve put a price on his head maybe.

that's whole thing about mixing yourself with REAL grimey ass goons and criminals..they wont put out a diss record they will probably kill your ass.

and pac himself admitted that they werent gonna shoot him..but his pride kicked in.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
This leaves out one very important detail: It was a proffer session. That's a special deal and makes this more than just a jailhouse snitch situation where there wouldn't be any blow-back if he made something up. If they catch you in a lie in a proffer session, the deal is off and you do that time. And he doesn't know what the investigators already know, so if he strays from the truth and contradicts evidence that they already have, he's done. It was his one chance to come clean about a huge crime without any repercussions. This is why I don't buy it that the South Siders did the Biggie hit - why not just cop to all of it in that proffer session? They already thought he was behind that anyway - that's the whole reason they went after him.
I understand the part about Keefe d having to tell the truth or his deal getting reneged and I didn't leave that out intentionally

But he was looking at a life sentence on drug trafficking charges so what did he have to lose?

If he lied about Puffy's involvement in pac's murder and his deal gets reneged ok he would just be facing the same jail time he was facing to begin with

Or am I missing something?

I guess you could argue he was mainly concerned about keeping his family members out of jail therefore he wouldn't lie and possibly screw them over but I doubt it

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
bruh keffe got paid hes just lying
So you don't believe the part where Keefe d says he never got paid for the hit but you believe everything else he said?

And yall are the same people that keep stressing to me that if Keefe d lies to the investigators about anything regarding the pac hit and Puffy' 's involvement his deal would get reneged

So which one is it?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Again someone just answer this for me

Puff is supposedly terrified of suge to the point he hires someone to kill him

The hit is unsuccessful as far as suge goes

The guys who carried out the hit never received any money from puff even though they were halfway successful and killed pac (since Puffy said fukk it go head and kill pac too :mjlol:)

But six months later puff has the balls to be hanging out at parties in LA even though suge is still alive (albeit in jail) and the guys who he hired were never payed? Also, apparently suge saw the shooters and knows these guys are friendly with puff which means suge's people know puff was involved but puff is gonna be hanging out at parties in LA like it's all good?

GET ALL THE WAY THE fukk OUTTA HERE

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you don't believe the part where Keefe d says he never got paid for the hit but you believe everything else he said?

And yall are the same people that keep stressing to me that if Keefe d lies to the investigators about anything regarding the pac hit and Puffy' 's involvement his deal would get reneged

So which one is it?
Yes because there's witnesses that corroborate 95% of the things he said.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yes because there's witnesses that corroborate 95% of the things he said.
Like who?

And what parts of Keefe d's story (as far as Puffy being involved) have been corroborated by other people?

Edit: I'm not saying Keefe d is lying about killing Tupac, I'm saying he's lying about Puffy hiring him to kill suge and Tupac

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a lose-lose situation for biggie imo. he knew them ny gangsters that were after pac were no fukkin joke.
so in his mind if he told him and they found out they wouldve put a price on his head maybe.

the thing pac stans wont acknowledge is when big warned pac about them pac told them exactly what biggie said and they ended up robbing big and some of his peoples...so pac straight snitched on big for showing loyalty but pac not showing it back...nikka snitched on big...but thats another story...:sas1::sas2: