Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Puff is a snake in the grass,

Both Biggie and Puffy are snakes. Biggie knew EXACTLY what he was doing and what happened.

*Knew who shot 'Pac? YES
*OK'd a release of 'Who Shot Ya?' after 'Pac was shot? YES
*Called up a radio station to say 'Pac and Tha Dogg Pound were in New York recording a video and what were NYers going to do about it? YES
Subliminally dissed 'Pac on songs (Get Money Remix, Brooklyn's Finest) and some that were even after 'Pac died? YES
*Positioned himself to be the (supposed) #1 rapper in the game in 1995 and didn't pay dues to 'Pac? YES
*Had an air of arrogance and claimed to be King Of New York but didn't know who shot his mentor in his OWN city? YES

There are more examples but these are what I know off the top of my head. I still say Biggie is as much accountable as Puffy. Anyone believing that Biggie was hurt when 'Pac dissed him and didn't want retaliation or that Biggie was completely unaware of 'Pac's shooters in Las Vegas is out of their damn mind.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
He making himself useful by being a front man and by being an influencer in hip hop. best believe wants hes not useful anymore the dirt will come out about him. kinda like how united states will put in a dictator in another country, support them until they get too big for there britches like saddam hussein.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
True but I think Suge was smart. He knew you can't just kill Orlando Anderson. He wasn't just a run of the mill gangbanger. He held a lot of weight.
Suge not getting at Orlando, and Orlando testifying to help Suge implies there was some sort of truce between the bloods and the SSC...Given that i felt the documentary was sloppy covering bigs death, i feel Suge and Keffe got at big together, being that Suge knew keffe he could always parlay with him, and given that puff aint pay up, Keffe set it up and squashed beef with his childhood homie, and turned their targets to the people responsible for the hit, puff and big....

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I watched the link when I did I was going to wait a few days before I watched, but I decided to watch it one early morning :whew: I will definitely cop when this comes out. It shyts all over some of theses other Tupac and Biggie documentaries

I was thinking maybe we can drop some good reviews on RT, IMDB and/or amazon to help this documentary gain some more notoriety

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Though not perfect, Murder Rap is an important documentary that demands to be viewed by anyone with even a passing interest in the Hip Hop music of the 1990s. It contains, in my very humble opinion, the most plausible explanation yet presented for why two great artists were taken from their families, friends, and from us, their devoted listeners. Those who fervently believe in other theories, who think Tupac and/or Biggie were murdered by the CIA, the LAPD, Suge Knight, or Death Row security chief Reggie Wright, Jr., are unlikely to be persuaded by this film, but that says more about how difficult it is to change decade old opinions than Murder Rap’s quality.

Having seen Murder Rap a number of times in preparation for this review, I get the impression that its makers believe that all of the parties involved shoulder some of the blame for what happened. I would agree with that opinion. That said, I think viewers who have been spoon-fed the New York-based media’s biased depiction of the coastal feud will be surprised by the individual who comes off as the most despicable in the film – for once, it’s not Suge Knight. That individual is Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs, the person who the film points to as having benefited most from the events depicted in Murder Rap. All that is left of Tupac and Biggie are old records, memories, and ashes; Suge sits in a Los Angeles County Jail awaiting trial for the murder of Terry Carter; and yet “Diddy” is worth over $700 million and has even collaborated with Tupac’s friends. Given Diddy’s terse response to the publication of the Murder Rap book in 2011 (“This story is pure fiction and completely ridiculous”), it is highly unlikely he will ever respond to these allegations in any meaningful way. After all, as Biggie once said, “Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence?”

"Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie & Tupac Murders" Seeks To Decode The Truth Behind The Crimes

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Though not perfect, Murder Rap is an important documentary that demands to be viewed by anyone with even a passing interest in the Hip Hop music of the 1990s. It contains, in my very humble opinion, the most plausible explanation yet presented for why two great artists were taken from their families, friends, and from us, their devoted listeners. Those who fervently believe in other theories, who think Tupac and/or Biggie were murdered by the CIA, the LAPD, Suge Knight, or Death Row security chief Reggie Wright, Jr., are unlikely to be persuaded by this film, but that says more about how difficult it is to change decade old opinions than Murder Rap’s quality.

Having seen Murder Rap a number of times in preparation for this review, I get the impression that its makers believe that all of the parties involved shoulder some of the blame for what happened. I would agree with that opinion. That said, I think viewers who have been spoon-fed the New York-based media’s biased depiction of the coastal feud will be surprised by the individual who comes off as the most despicable in the film – for once, it’s not Suge Knight. That individual is Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs, the person who the film points to as having benefited most from the events depicted in Murder Rap. All that is left of Tupac and Biggie are old records, memories, and ashes; Suge sits in a Los Angeles County Jail awaiting trial for the murder of Terry Carter; and yet “Diddy” is worth over $700 million and has even collaborated with Tupac’s friends. Given Diddy’s terse response to the publication of the Murder Rap book in 2011 (“This story is pure fiction and completely ridiculous”), it is highly unlikely he will ever respond to these allegations in any meaningful way. After all, as Biggie once said, “Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence?”

"Murder Rap: Inside The Biggie & Tupac Murders" Seeks To Decode The Truth Behind The Crimes
Good review but it contains a lot of spoilers.

Daps
Glad I watched the link when I did I was going to wait a few days before I watched, but I decided to watch it one early morning :whew: I will definitely cop when this comes out. It shyts all over some of theses other Tupac and Biggie documentaries

I was thinking maybe we can drop some good reviews on RT, IMDB and/or amazon to help this documentary gain some more notoriety

That would be great. Here's the IMDb link. And here's RottenTomatoes.