Truth200

Banned
Daps
p_diddy.jpg

Daps
have you encountered anyone trying to stop you from getting it out there so far?.. book too...

None at all. The only challenge that I think Det. Kading had with the book was that publishers and agents were afraid because it implicated Puff, and I think that they didn't want to sacrifice any future business that they might do with him. Hence, I think he ended up self-publishing it. But no one has attempted to keep us from distributing the film and nobody has sued Kading, and his book has been out now for about 4 years.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Puff is intelligent enough to realize capitalism has no moral basis @marcuz

"c-c-capitalism has no moral basis" :heh: what the fukk does that have to do with structural racism and the cacs who maintain it. i'm still waiting on you to name any other political/economic system in which whites wouldn't practice white supremacy.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
"c-c-capitalism has no moral basis" :heh: what the fukk does that have to do with structural racism and the cacs who maintain it

It means absolutely everything because money is where the power lies.

We go from thread to thread and you accuse me of deflecting but it's true.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It means absolutely everything because money is where the power lies.

We go from thread to thread and you accuse me of deflecting but it's true.

yes, whites use their economy to maintain their supremacy over blacks, we've already established that. but you claim whites are only racist because of capitalism, which a lie. whites uphold structural racism out of fear of genetic exinction..

and i'm wrong, please tell name any other economic/political system that would end racism

Daps
We don't know the specifics, but supposedly the issue had to do with lyrics in Bad Boy music that the Nation of Islam didn't like - street stuff and stuff that was misogynist that they didn't think represented the Nation of Islam. But I think Bad Boy's reaction was something like "Too bad, this is what's selling." There may have been more to it than that, but I think that's as far into it as the investigation was aware of.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Both had them bushy eyebrows thing goin on but other than that i dont think he looks that much like Pac.

But back to the topic

Being from the eastcoast tri state area i used to hear alotta rumours on the streets about Big being in on the set up of Pac at Quad studios in 94...do i believe he was in it? Naw but what hurt Pac was Big not showin love to him when he got locked up

Im pretty close to alot of Pacs family and grew up with some of his nikkas so what they told me was that after all the things Pac did for Big the least he was expectin was a visit ..or a letter, hell even just a shout out would have done it...but nothin happend.

When Pac got popped and sentenced to jail mad radio stations were shyttin on Pac...clowin dude makin funny jokes and shyt

Remember Pac never said a bad word about Big when he got locked up...months passed and Bad Boy re released that Who shot ya joint (i know it was recorded before Quad no need to tell me that) but still Puff knew exactly what he was doin cause he knew Pac and he knew exactly how Pac would react to it. And that was what he wanted!

To sperate Big and Pac..he felt like they was gettin to close and that nikka Puff was afraid that he mite lose his nr 1 talent. Pac always wanted Big to be part of Thug Life..to get him on his outta gutta label. And that would have happend sooner or later. Cause Big at that time didnt like Puff hell he never liked him. And he wasnt happy with the direction Puff wanted him to go with bis first album.

Pac heard the record gettin heavy spins nikkas left and right crackin jokes and his supposed homie is not even comin around to support him..show him some love?

Suge..Cbo..Rappin 4tay and alotta other westcoast artist shouted him out and showed their support.

The only nikkas on the eastcoast that did that was the BCC and Freddie Foxx Naughty by Nature and a few others.
Pac obviously never forgot and reached out to BCC and Buckshot to get them on his one nation album

But Big his supposed homie was quiet the whole time and thats what rubbed Pac the wrong way.

Pac heard in jail that Puff knew that he was about to get robbed and shot that nite.
Suge comes into the picture who promises to get him out of jail
U have to remember Pac was in a bad state so when Suge came around to sign him. He listend this time around.

Suge promised him that he would pay all of his legal fees..get him out on probation hook him up with a worldclass lawyer that would fight his case and keep him out of of jail.
He would sort out his family cause they was about to get evicted so Suge said ill get them a house dont worry Pac

And more importantly for Suge they both have a common enemy now. Puff

All these two legends ever needed was a proper sit down a real ass talk and Puff that bytch ass nikka kept them away from eachother...As soon as Suge came into the picture it was a wrap..cause dude had his own agenda and he himself didnt want to see these two unite..what for? He hated Puff.

With Pac there is no middle ground u either with him or against him..that was Pac. So it was open season on anyone who was down with Puff...Henchman..or Jack

So when Pac gets released from jail it was on

yea, i ain't seen shyt where big had ill feelings toward pac like that.....

definitely nothin like puff or henchman....

i dunno if yall read faith evans book, talking bout big's reaction to pac's death....

I did feel for Big. He seemed shell-shocked about the whole thing. “Something ain't right, Faye,” Big told me.

“I know. What's going to happen?”

“I don't know all that,” he said. His voice was low and small. “But something is not right, Faye. That was my nikka right there. shyt got fukked up somewhere along the way. But that was my nikka."

:mjcry:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Personally I believe it was SSC that off'ed biggie because of the 1 million..
Keefe checked with puff and big and them.. once they said they OK.. Keefe put the hit.. If they talked, I think Keefe would have asked Puff about the million.. and it would've bought big more time..they had the perfect cover with Suge and PIro and Keefe set it up..
The way he answered "that wasnt us" he was to quick to say that... it doesnt sit right with me.. Plus.. remember i sad twice already in this thread. Being from BK and people in the circle.. I heard Puff owed SSC a million and I'm gonna leave it at that.

I think Anderson didnt get pooped sooner because his talking .. although it hurt him in the hood.. the spotlight gave him "protection" to the point it anything happened the media would have a field day and of course the first blame is suge

He paid them there 1 mill

He gave it to zip tho

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He paid them there 1 mill

He gave it to zip tho

it was only 500k.. and thats what i'm saying.. if puffy and keefe didnt have the exchange it didnt happen because keeefe trynna say zip didnt pay and they stopped talking and puff also stopped talking..
wht proof you have puff gave it to zip.. as far as keefe is concerned they playing him..