Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

who shytting on pac? all my post are back'd up by facts

while almost every nikka in here has puff guilty as sin
and there even a post making fun of biggie being shot

u post'd hip hop needs a pac to speak up
all im asking is what exactly did pac speak up about?
are u talking pre DR or post DR
I dont see what your trying to say, pac spoke on social issues before AND after he was on deathrow, he comes from a family of black panthers, he was wanting to get into politics from his last interview, you buggin if you think he wouldnt be right out there today speaking on police brutality when he was speaking on the shyt when he was alive...esp a damn near 50 yr old pac, just imagine the jewels he would be dropping in this social climate..so explain you point plz?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You're right but the reason I say this is because Suge is the type of nikka to murk you if you disrespect him, and in this case that almost lead to his death.
True but I think Suge was smart. He knew you can't just kill Orlando Anderson. He wasn't just a run of the mill gangbanger. He held a lot of weight.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
I dont see what your trying to say, pac spoke on social issues before AND after he was on deathrow, he comes from a family of black panthers, he was wanting to get into politics from his last interview, you buggin if you think he wouldnt be right out there today speaking on police brutality when he was speaking on the shyt when he was alive...esp a damn near 50 yr old pac, just imagine the jewels he would be dropping in this social climate..so explain you point plz?

If he hadn't been killed, wouldn't Pac have gone straight back to jail and finish his sentence? since he's on video assaulting orlando anderson :yeshrug:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps

I didn't know there was some footage of the Biggie shooting (not directly, but video of the immediate area)

that video been tampered with.......

like they cut a piece of it out just before you hear the shots fired.....

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he hadn't been killed, wouldn't Pac have gone straight back to jail and finish his sentence? since he's on video assaulting orlando anderson :yeshrug:
Possibly but he was only in on a 3-4 yr bid,be out about the same time Suge coming out... but that has no bearing on what I said he would be doing in the year 2015